All Instances are down.

All Instances are down.

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: SconeOfDoom.8213

SconeOfDoom.8213

If you’re looking at this forum, you’ll be seeing a lot of posts about how different things are down. Well, it’s not just you. Raids, dungeons, fractals, PvP, guild hall, SAB, basically any instanced area in the game is down. No, it’s not you. My guild and I tested each and every one of these. I’m sure Anet’s aware of this by now, so I’ll end it here. Good luck Anet, hope that it’s nothing too major!

All Instances are down.

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

Even open world maps are affected. I was just booted from the game while trying to load Caledon Forest (and again when trying to relog back into Rata Sum).

All Instances are down.

Posted by: Blude.6812

Blude.6812

Yeppers—Anet Servers are fubar and , as usual, no info from Anets’ perspective.

All Instances are down.

Posted by: Kruhljak.2705

Kruhljak.2705

Maybe we could give them a little time to sort out what’s up and to then get someone to make some noise here in the forums? it’s been like 10 minutes or so.

All Instances are down.

RoseofGilead.8907

It JUST started. Geez, give them time.

All Instances are down.

Posted by: DeanBB.4268

DeanBB.4268

But I must say the forum is blazing fast!

All Instances are down.

Posted by: Blude.6812

Blude.6812

Geez, Just got home from work so I had no idea how long they have been down.
Doesn’t really matter, a simple note saying “We are experiencing problems and are working to solve it. Sorry for the inconvenience” isn’t too much to ask.

All Instances are down.

Posted by: Sarpan.9074

Sarpan.9074

Fix it!
Fix it!
Fix it!
Fix it!
Fix it!
Fix it!

Channeling Frye here, heh.

All Instances are down.

Posted by: Zamora.1843

Zamora.1843

It tells me log in servers are down, can’t log in.

All Instances are down.

Posted by: greens.1687

greens.1687

Cannot go any where except the forums

All Instances are down.

Posted by: Valandil Dragonhart.2371

Valandil Dragonhart.2371

DDoS?

/15_quaggans

The old-school Arrow-Key warrior.
“Obtaining a legendary should be done through legendary feats…
Not luck and credit cards.”

All Instances are down.

Posted by: Ghosst of Seraphim.8167

Ghosst of Seraphim.8167

Fix it!
Fix it!
Fix it!
Fix it!
Fix it!
Fix it!

Channeling Frye here, heh.

Or Blude…

All Instances are down.

Posted by: Kruhljak.2705

Kruhljak.2705

Cannot go any where except the forums

Lol, I can’t help but immediately think, “there IS a big wide world out there, y’know?” But, then again, I’m sitting here waiting on a fix, too. So, yeah.

All Instances are down.

Posted by: ChadTheImpaler.1437

ChadTheImpaler.1437

Yep, won’t let me in now. I’m sure they are on it.

All Instances are down.

Posted by: Juguard.6751

Juguard.6751

At first I thought its just me. It did let me in LA, but not fractals, but now, stuck at character screen. Lets hope they fix it soon.

They did have problems for the last 2 weeks, lag spikes and all, maybe is part of the cause, lets hope it gets fixed too.

All Instances are down.

Posted by: meatpuppet.4798

meatpuppet.4798

I managed to get into Lions Arch about 30 minutes ago and went over to the PVP waiting area.tried getting into a match.from that point on I kept getting disconnected.I ended up here and found that something’s happening over at Anet’s end.I hope they fix it soon.

All Instances are down.

Posted by: Torady.3907

Torady.3907

Cmon! I just wanna do my dailies ! :/

[HoTs]Ms Judgement

All Instances are down.

Posted by: AzureWolf.9150

AzureWolf.9150

Whew….been trying to load “Timberline Falls” map on two diff characters for ten min now and thought I was bugged. Glad to see it’s not just me.

All Instances are down.

Posted by: crepuscular.9047

crepuscular.9047

looks like only some maps are broken

Frostgorge is gone…

LA, Bloodtide, Sparkfen, Southsun, Dredgehaunt, Mt Maelstrom, Blazeridge are still working

Ci7-4471 + Corsair Hydro H100i | EVGA GTX980Ti Hybrid | Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB | Samsung EVO PRO

(edited by crepuscular.9047)

All Instances are down.

Posted by: atheria.2837

atheria.2837

If you’re looking at this forum, you’ll be seeing a lot of posts about how different things are down. Well, it’s not just you. Raids, dungeons, fractals, PvP, guild hall, SAB, basically any instanced area in the game is down. No, it’s not you. My guild and I tested each and every one of these. I’m sure Anet’s aware of this by now, so I’ll end it here. Good luck Anet, hope that it’s nothing too major!

Anet,

We can’t get into the game.

We can’t stay connected to the game.

We can’t change maps.

My ticket on this very subject has been dismissed by your GMs.

We are being abused by those who aren’t reading our emails and are certainly ignoring all tests sent back.

Not keeping all IT jobs here is a major reason IT is so bad HERE. 33y IT 10y IT Security

All Instances are down.

Posted by: Faulenzer.8910

Faulenzer.8910

Frostgorge is gone…

LA, Bloodtide, Sparkfen, Southsun, Dredgehaunt, Mt Maelstrom, Blazeridge are still working

My theory on this is that you can get into existing, open maps. But if some maps are nearly full and GW2 wants to create a new instance of that map, things break and you time out.

All Instances are down.

RoseofGilead.8907

Anet,

We can’t change maps.

We are being abused by those who aren’t reading our emails and are certainly ignoring all tests sent back.

You got a response to a support ticket in less than an hour? That’s quite unusual.

All Instances are down.

crepuscular.9047

comon, dont be unreasonable, their support staffs are getting bombed by hundreds if not thousands of tickets, rather spending time and reply to each ticket, would you not say it is more effective to working towards resolving the issues asap?

just be patient, consider this like the boring full server maintenance down time on other MMOs, except you can still get into some of the world maps that are still working

go out and start mining and chopping

Ci7-4471 + Corsair Hydro H100i | EVGA GTX980Ti Hybrid | Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB | Samsung EVO PRO

(edited by crepuscular.9047)

All Instances are down.

Posted by: Charrbeque.8729

Charrbeque.8729

I can log into the game just fine, selecting my Asura in Rata Sum. (Though I haven’t tried other characters) I see a bunch of other players hanging around Rata, and even see almost 30 guild members logged in.

But if I try to go to my guild hall or Asura home instance, the game just hangs on the loading screen for several minutes. (I didn’t try going anywhere else because I assume it will just be the same problem) Eventually I get an error saying I was disconnected and the game closes, bringing up the launcher with me logged out.

There’s something charming about rangers.

All Instances are down.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Anet,

We can’t change maps.

Can you post this dismissal? I’d be interested in seeing what the Team has to say.

All Instances are down.

Faulenzer.8910

All Instances are down.

Posted by: Soulless Dark Desire.1624

Soulless Dark Desire.1624

Well it’s been “about an hour” still seems to be happening. Still no acknowledgement of a problem. Still not fixed.

As a fairly new player, this does not encourage me to start spending my money here. I’ve spent hundreds a month in LOA2, but if this is the status quo on problem detection, resolution, and communication, I won’t be spending that kind of money here.

All Instances are down.

Posted by: Anvilfang.3578

Anvilfang.3578

Error when trying to load story instance:
InstanceCreat failed. Error=1036; Product=9; Module=18; Line=624

All Instances are down.

Inculpatus cedo.9234

All Instances are down.

Faulenzer.8910

Ah, was only watching the Bugs forum. Guess I should start reporting problems in general GW2 forum if it gets more dev attention, eh?

All Instances are down.

crepuscular.9047

Frostgorge is gone…

My theory on this is that you can get into existing, open maps. But if some maps are nearly full and GW2 wants to create a new instance of that map, things break and you time out.

looks like your theory is right, I can confirm i’m able to get into non crowded farming maps fine like Ruins of Ascalon, Brisbane Wild, Field of Ruins fine

but really popular farming maps like Verdant Brink for flax, I get stuck on the loading screen, even though there was someone in my raid is having no issue in his instance of VB

All Instances are down.

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Nope. But Chris posting there is probably seen by more players. Or, it was the thread with the most posts, or the thread that came up first in a search. Regardless, the response made it to the Bugs sub-forum.

The point is to reach the most players asap, rather than adhering to Forum Rules, would you not agree?

All Instances are down.

Posted by: Llyweln.3078

Llyweln.3078

https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/
a better spot to get a developer’s attention and response they are looking into it, and know.

All Instances are down.

Posted by: Zee The Free.1536

Zee The Free.1536

Well then I guess there is only one thing left to do….

LEEEEEEEEEROYYYYYYYYYY JENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNKINS

How did that feel?
REAL GOOD!
The Zeke T Freak machine: zero defects.

All Instances are down.

Posted by: DeadSurvivor.6157

DeadSurvivor.6157

When issues like this happens, it’s best to go do something else online. Logging in and crashing whenever you try to zone will do nothing but make things worse for you (make you madder than you already are).

Guild Wars 2 News & Links
Guilds: [AoL]
( Swindle Rogue )

All Instances are down.

Posted by: Valandil Dragonhart.2371

Valandil Dragonhart.2371

Instances started working again (for me and the map I’m in at least) a few minutes ago.

The old-school Arrow-Key warrior.
“Obtaining a legendary should be done through legendary feats…
Not luck and credit cards.”