All armors look the same on me...

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: luimunduk.6974

luimunduk.6974

As the title says…. all the armors look the same on me when either trying to preview it or using it my self with very slight differentiations its quite annoying I just want to know rather its a bug in the client or my GPU???

Posted by: Thalzion.1378

Thalzion.1378

Quite many gear look the same.

Posted by: DeonCadme.4971

DeonCadme.4971

@Luimunduk – what level is your character? Like Thalzion says, a lot of equipment sadly looks the same in this game.

Posted by: luimunduk.6974

luimunduk.6974

im lvl80 so that shouldnt the problem

Posted by: Fury of Balthazar.2694

Fury of Balthazar.2694

I agree with luimunduk, every armor I preview look the same for me. Armor preview from merchants in Fort Marriner as well as armor sold by Karma vendors look all exactly the same when I preview them. I’m also level 80 and in search for new gear but find it difficult with this “issue”.

Posted by: Ryukai.6524

Ryukai.6524

If your looking at the dungeon gear venders in Lions arch, there are 2 armor tabs, first tab is basic stuff, which is the same on every vender. It’s the second armor tab that has the unique looking dungeon gear.

I thought there was something wrong at first, untill I noticed the second armor tab >_>

Posted by: Fury of Balthazar.2694

Fury of Balthazar.2694

Ok, I see what you mean. Thank you.
However, armor sold by Karma merchants do not have that option. Does that mean all armor from the Temples look the same but have different stats?

Posted by: Aoewin.4072

Aoewin.4072

Necro but I wanted to say that I agree… I’m not really high level cause I can only play causally, and this is what I love of gw2 with no sub, but my warrior from level 1 to 50 didnt change; small minor change on the “mail looking armor”, but always been the same. And the 2 only pieces of gear that were different were the rare from dungeons lvl 30 and 40, and both of them had the same graphic. This is seriously not fun.. dyes can change the color but not the aspect, I wish we had a LOT more armor skins while leveling…

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

Necro but I wanted to say that I agree… I’m not really high level cause I can only play causally, and this is what I love of gw2 with no sub, but my warrior from level 1 to 50 didnt change; small minor change on the “mail looking armor”, but always been the same. And the 2 only pieces of gear that were different were the rare from dungeons lvl 30 and 40, and both of them had the same graphic. This is seriously not fun.. dyes can change the color but not the aspect, I wish we had a LOT more armor skins while leveling…

There are 11 sets you can get for 1-50 between crafting and karma vendors.

Posted by: Aoewin.4072

Aoewin.4072

And yet, I crafted and bought upgrades from karma too and i still look the same.. small difference but nothing noticable.