Alphard bone wall bugged

Alphard bone wall bugged

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Eximo.5468

Eximo.5468

So today a friend and I were duoing Arah P2 because of the challenge. We were having a smooth run until we died 75% through the fight with Alphard Serpent of the Seas. We waypointed back and walked are way over to were Alphard is. However we were greeted with the bone wall that is put up during the fight still intact and impassable. This is not a one time thing; I have seen this on other runs probably about 4 or 5 times in my time playing the game. below are pictures of the wall still up and that nobody is on the other side with Alphard.

Attachments:

Alphard bone wall bugged

Posted by: doddbox.8153

doddbox.8153

Incase you don’t know how to fix this, have all party members die, once everyone is dead you can all waypoint back and the wall will be gone. This bug has always existed it just became less frequent when Alphard stopped insta nuking parties.

very special guild tag [tX]

Alphard bone wall bugged

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

^ This.

Alternatively, you can do a series of jumps/mountain goat to get in on the inside without dying, but the problem is if you do then you have to start the fight with 1 less barricade.

In case anyone is curious why this bug actually happens it’s because after she starts to reset, she doesn’t fully reset because she detects someone running by near the waypoint still, ends up doing the daggerstorm spin again despite there being no active fight, and as a result the first barricade is destroyed with it along with the bone wall going up because the bone wall is triggered to appear the moment she becomes active.