Amulet/accesory infusions

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Gasoline.2570

Gasoline.2570

I think this is a bug.

The infusions arent available but gw2db says theyre in the game. can u fix tis?

The balance team is chained to SPVP, and the PVE team is all about producing carnivals

Posted by: AeroJavi.1687

AeroJavi.1687

Hahahaha. That was the funniest thing I’ve read this week in this subforum. Thank you so much.

Posted by: Zedd.8239

Zedd.8239

You currently can’t infuse accessories or amulets. It isn’t a bug. The recipes just haven’t been added yet.

Gasoline.2570

I have tried everything. The gw2 database says theyre in the game but I cant just make them. This bug needs fix..

The balance team is chained to SPVP, and the PVE team is all about producing carnivals

Zedd.8239

It isn’t a bug. The items exist in the game’s data file but ArenaNet simply has not added the recipes to make those items yet.

Gasoline.2570

Where did they state that?

Zedd.8239

I don’t know if they’ve stated it anywhere. You simply can’t put those items in the Mystic Forge at the moment. That means there aren’t any recipes in the game that use them.

If you have an infused back piece, 2 infused rings, 2 ascended accessories, and 1 ascended amulet, each with a versatile simple infusion in them, the maximum agony resistance you can currently have is 45. If you could infuse the amulets and accessories, the maximum would be 60. No one has 60 AR at this point.

Posted by: Yellrag.2576

Yellrag.2576

It’s not stated you’re suppose to use your brain and guess that if the mystic blackhole doesn’t allow anything with the amulet/accessory, then there’s no way to infuse it… yet.