And yet ANOTHER bugged instance

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: lorddavito.2395

lorddavito.2395

Another bugged instance, as usual!

Meeting The Asura, can’t go out of stealth, can’t remove the asura’s shield because there are no controll panels to be used and I can’t use anything but the rush skill & heal. Nothing in the rooms has a function option and I cannot attack.

Good job

-Sâmbuca

Posted by: Lasica.5068

Lasica.5068

Yes bugged for me too and it’s such a long way into the instance I don’t look forward to doing it again.

Why make sense, when it’s so much more fun to make nonsense?

Posted by: ainekitten.9517

ainekitten.9517

me too >.>

Rata Sum = Mursaat
Wake up, Tyria!

Posted by: Teleute.1307

Teleute.1307

I knew as soon as I saw it was stealth-based that this would be an exercise in frustration… and that’s not counting the multiple, aggravating bugs. I managed to take down a shield, wait for the guy to port, only to end up inside the generator when it respawned. Stuck, nothing I can do.

Not looking forward to trying the achievements on this. If I can ever finish it the first time.:/

Posted by: Lasica.5068

Lasica.5068

I knew as soon as I saw it was stealth-based that this would be an exercise in frustration… and that’s not counting the multiple, aggravating bugs. I managed to take down a shield, wait for the guy to port, only to end up inside the generator when it respawned. Stuck, nothing I can do.

Not looking forward to trying the achievements on this. If I can ever finish it the first time.:/

There is also no downed state, so if you are one second away from killing all the golems and you die you have to try again. AND it damages your armour even though this is a memory??

Why make sense, when it’s so much more fun to make nonsense?

Posted by: KurisuX.7340

KurisuX.7340

Had this same problem about a half-hour ago. Went into stealth, destroyed the generators, stood right behind him and had nothing but 7 key to work with. No option to punch, slap, tickle, or drop kick. If that’s not the objective it’s not very clear what is.

Posted by: tweeve.3782

tweeve.3782

Had this same problem about a half-hour ago. Went into stealth, destroyed the generators, stood right behind him and had nothing but 7 key to work with. No option to punch, slap, tickle, or drop kick. If that’s not the objective it’s not very clear what is.

I had this issue too. I made it Vropp and even to the second wave, but there was no way to attack him without agroing the entire room.
Possible spoiler...distract the mini golems, take out the shield generator make sure asura not looking at me and attack vorpp. But nothing pop'd up asking to knock him out like it did on the previous 2 waves.

Posted by: KurisuX.7340

KurisuX.7340

I had this issue too. I made it Vropp and even to the second wave, but there was no way to attack him without agroing the entire room.
Possible spoiler...distract the mini golems, take out the shield generator make sure asura not looking at me and attack vorpp. But nothing pop'd up asking to knock him out like it did on the previous 2 waves.

I will probably try this one again tomorrow and hope that whatever is causing it to bug out has been fixed. The hardest thing about playing it when it first releases is not knowing if it’s a bug or something you missed.

Posted by: briggah.7910

briggah.7910

It bugged on me half way through. Only way to fix was to log out of game and restart it. Luckily for me it didn’t happen again.

Player Vs Everyone
youtube channel - twitch channel

Posted by: TheCavis.8012

TheCavis.8012

It’s also bugged out for me, twice.

I go to knock out an asura, get detected, complete the knock out and then re-stealth. All the bad guys alert, the interact button’s gone and I’m stuck in stealth without any options.

Fixing the timing mechanics may be tricky, but if we could get a “drop stealth” ability, that would eliminate the problem.

Posted by: Atticus.7194

Atticus.7194

It bugged on me half way through. Only way to fix was to log out of game and restart it. Luckily for me it didn’t happen again.

Just tried that, didn’t work as I apparently am unable to abandon this LS quest, it just instantly restarts.

Posted by: briggah.7910

briggah.7910

Just tried that, didn’t work as I apparently am unable to abandon this LS quest, it just instantly restarts.

Sorry what I meant was I had same problem as OP. Only way to get out of instance was to log off and back on my character. I had to redo the entire instance again and it didn’t bug on me the second time.

Player Vs Everyone
youtube channel - twitch channel