Anet employee please reply

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Kethavel.1759

Kethavel.1759

I have posted this in the Elementalist profession forum again, but I am posting it here too because I did it a while back and its still not getting any attention.
I’ve reported this bug in game for months and I am tired of it not getting any attention!

The level 15 Ele arcane trait “lingering elements” does not work for earth attunement.
If you look at the level 5 earth attunement trait “stone flesh” (gain one point of toughness per level while attuned to earth) it gives you 80 toughness at level 80.
We are being denied our 80 toughness for 5 seconds after leaving earth ever since game launch.

Why does lingering elements NOT work for earth attunement. Either rewrite the tooltip to say “every attunement except earth” or FIX it PLEASE.

Just nerf ele more and more patch after patch yet totally ignore this obvious bug that I’ve reported so many times.

Kethavel.1759

Really, Not a single reply? THIS NEEDS TO GET SOME ATTENTION TO GET IT NOTICED AND FIXED!!!!

Hehe sorry, just aggrivated, this has been broken too long!

Kethavel.1759

Still, No response, seriously…..

Kethavel.1759

The level 15 Ele arcane trait “lingering elements” does not work for earth attunement.
If you look at the level 5 earth attunement trait “stone flesh” (gain one point of toughness per level while attuned to earth) it gives you 80 toughness at level 80.
We are being denied our 80 toughness for 5 seconds after leaving earth ever since game launch.
Why does lingering elements NOT work for earth attunement. Either rewrite the tooltip to say “every attunement except earth” or FIX it PLEASE.
Just nerf ele more and more patch after patch yet totally ignore this obvious bug that I’ve reported so many times.

Posted by: Topher.1684

Topher.1684

Change the title of this thread, otherwise it will be ignored/deleted and you may be infracted for violating the forum rules :S

Kethavel.1759

I Already posted it in elementalist forums before months ago and now again and month after month, no reply, no patch fix, no mention of this from anet.
If I put this in elementalist forums its guaranteed to never get read by an employee since they don’t ever seem to post there at all.

Posted by: Topher.1684

Topher.1684

It’s not about location, they will not reply to a thread calling them out. The bug forums is the correct location for this thread, but I would change the title before this gets deleted out of hand.

Kethavel.1759

I don’t think you know how many times I’ve tried to bug report and post this bug ever since like the game came out….

Posted by: Kentrey.3251

Kentrey.3251

Dude it happens. They are trying to help millions of players and manage a massive with limited number of people, keep trying. (or dont) just give it time

Kethavel.1759

This has been an ongoing bug since launch. All of the time spent fixing tooltips and nerfing elementalist, is it too much to ask to fix this obvious bug. I’ve given it a lot of time, all I want is a reply that they know this is a known bug, so that I know that they are aware of it and I don’t have to keep posting and reporting throughout the next year.

Posted by: CC Danicia.1394

CC Danicia.1394

Community Coordinator

Thousands up thousands of posts are made every single day on the forums, and the Dev Team cannot respond to each one. Once bugs are reported, they do go into our bug database, where the Dev & QA teams can review them.