Annoying Mordremoth fight bug

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Timogrozni.7509

Timogrozni.7509

SPOILER ALERT (this post contains information regarding the mordremoth fight. If you have yet to come around to it, then proceed to read at your own risk!)

In the attachments im sending is the visual of a bug which appeared in the Mordremoth fight after I failed him the 1st time (idk if that was a bug too, but i couldnt open the glider when he shot his last attack, I may have done something wrong there though…) when he was at a sliver of health remaining. The problem appeared the next time I fought him, when I couldnt open the Rytlock portal, since it was in the air (the destroyed part of the platform did not rebuild itself), and there was no way to continue the fight without me restarting the ’’dungeon’’ from scratch. Not sure if this is important or not, but my choices of companions were Braham and Canach, in that order.

Hope this helps,
thank you for your time :)

Attachments:

Posted by: Marcus Greythorne.6843

Marcus Greythorne.6843

happened to mee too a few minutes ago. It seems it spawns where M destoyed the floor once.

Frustrating to get there in about 1 hour and then get killed like this.

http://gw2style.com/index.php – show your look and rate others – great filters!!

Posted by: Timogrozni.7509

Timogrozni.7509

Yea, no kidding