Anomaly survey

Anomaly survey

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: LionZero.3479

LionZero.3479

I recently noticed some out of place stuff and wondered if other people had similiar anomaly’s.

1. My main toon had map completion for quite some time and had 303/303 hearts done, however since one of the latest patches it suddenly went to 300/303 hearts with all zones still completed.

2. I randomly have a 1/9 black lion collection tab triggered (chaso axe) without ever having or actually having this skin.

3. Hero panel minature preview, used to allow to preview mini’s like Mythical Dragon (even though it’s not in our client) and Southsun Kasmeer as example, someone else i talked to says he still can when he searches for these in the list.

Is there a corruption in the files somewhere or is this a product from one of the latest patches gone wrong ?

Anomaly survey

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

1. Three new hearts were added with that patch: 1 in Caledon, and 2 in Plains of Ashford (all 3 near the portal to the respective city).

2. Yes, a bug that, for some reason, gave many players credit for BL weapons of many sundry types.

3. I’ve not heard that one before, so….

Anomaly survey

Posted by: LionZero.3479

LionZero.3479

Ah ty, that does seem to answer the heart question indeed where i thought it was 303 to start with ^^

Still wonder though if other people can search and preview mini’s like the mystical dragon and kasmeer in the hero miniature tab still though as for me these won’t show anymore in that list.