Another 100% world problem

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: midget.4935

midget.4935

I’ve been trying to get the been there done that title, and have found a few issues. I have all the the vistas/poi’s/sps/hearts/waypoints so i went looking for areas where i still hadnt discovered. I found an area in the shiverpeak mountains a few days ago (Im sorry i cant remember which one) and it counted it towards my maguma jungle achievment. I just discovered an area in the middle of the metrica province, the serpentwind, and nothing was added onto any of my explorer achievments. I have been awarded the Been there, done that title, yet i still have undiscovered areas.

Kryta 175/175
Orr 60/60
Maguma 161/165
Shiverpeak 170/172
Ascalon 175/175

(edited by midget.4935)

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

I just completed 100% world completion and got the achieve, but no star or rewards, my char. page shows as 100% but i have not gotten any of the rewards? I tried Chantry of secrets and it gave me a xp reward but no title or reward? is it still broken or do i need to talk to someone?

[TW]Tempest Wolves

Posted by: midget.4935

midget.4935

When i got the 100% world comp i got a chest for the area i completed and the 100% world, so I have no idea about that issue as mine worked fine, i definately did not have to talk to anyone though. I didnt get anything when i got the been there done that title, but i dont think you are supposed to.

Posted by: Arintal.8792

Arintal.8792

u need to visit hom too