April 15th patch bugged my ring!

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Sir Isaac The Great.5341

Sir Isaac The Great.5341

Hello all,

When the April 15h patch came celestial rings went from +44 to +46 all stats. Well one of my rings updated while my other ring did not.

I contacted support April 16th telling them my issue which they responded April 23rd saying they needed more info. I made a video and also explained my issue once again. I get a reply today telling me to post here which I did when it happened the 15th but nobody responded to it. Also was told to submit a bug report in game which I did.

So basically the game was patched and because of that my ring was bugged. All that I am asking is to have my Infused Lunaria, Circle of the Moon show the correct stats of +46 to all stats.

You might say to yourself that oh it is only two stats to all stop your crying. Well this was out of my control as the patch bugged it so why should I be out those 2 stats to all? Why should I potentially have to waste 10 tokens to get another one and infuse it? I am sure this is not on Anet’s to do list with the amount of bugs there are.

All I want is my ring to be updated to the correct stats or be given a new infused Lunaria, Circle of the Moon with the right stats.

Below is the video of me showing the bugged ring. Also please ignore the gold seller spam in chat. Seems like I get spammed many MANY times a day by gold sellers no matter how many times I report them.

V/R
Isaac

Sir Isaac The Great.5341

Would like to hear a response from a dev seeing as the wonderful support ticket I submitted told me to post here for help.

Posted by: Spiritz Wamphryi.8316

Spiritz Wamphryi.8316

just like in life – take a ticket and wait in line for your number to be called.
patience is needed as theres only so many help staff at anet and unless the game has suddenly been 100% debugged and you are the only person with a bug – theres ppl in front of you , maybe even with same problem.
As for gold sellers – theres a weed in england we call bindweed , its an evil SOB that can have its roots in 1 garden and appear in your garden , cut it down and it regrows – leave an inch of it on the ground and it will root and spread – its same with gold sellers , every one we report and anet bans another will rise an take its place , just do what rest of us do and just report and forget them – times i get 1 or 2 a day an other times it can be a week or 2 with nothing ( yeaaaaaaaa ) then they appear again ( nooooooo )

on a joke note – if anet had an open day i wonder if they would stick everyone on helpdesk just to show us at time how hard ( or bad ) it can be . Helpdesk workers you have my admiration for the type of job you do

Sir Isaac The Great.5341

Yeah I did put in a ticket and my time did come up yet nothing was done. They told me to post here and look how much this has helped. I don’t understand why it was so hard to just send me a non bugged ring via mail and delete my bugged ring.

Owell I guess I am asking for far too much.