April 19/2016 - Game Bug

April 19/2016 - Game Bug

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Lordmoppdog.6341

Lordmoppdog.6341

I’ve come accross this really odd bug that messes up alot of stuff. It appears when entering a WvW or PvP map (although not all the time). Simply put it does alot of things, some of them being the following:

- Forces EVERYONE into “Teamcolors”, yup, doesnt matter how many times you spam the button in your options menu to not show teamcolors.
- Forces" Camera shake" off, maybe not the biggest deal but still a bug.
- AOE rings are no longer visible, makes blasting fields etc really difficult and just generally making it harder to not die of all the AOE fields being put down by enemies. This one is a real dealbreaker imo.
- Forces you to play with “Free Camera”. I’m really not used to this, makes it a pain to perform at your best.

I can’t recall if it did anything else, but i sure hope this gets fixed as soon as possible! //Cheers

April 19/2016 - Game Bug

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Quarktastic.1027

Quarktastic.1027

Sounds like bits of the code for spectator mode has made its way into places it wasn’t meant to be. I don’t know if spectator mode disables AoE rings, but I do know that it disables camera shake and forces team colors.

Interesting bug nonetheless.

Those armadillos would be a lot cooler if they looked more like real armadillos. mmm armadillos
-BnooMaGoo.5690