Arah Explorable P4 (Seer) bugged

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: kevinWilson.1784

kevinWilson.1784

Hi,

After spending about four hours going through what is quite frankly a dungeon that has not enough waypoints for its size and way too many bosses, a few guildies and I got to the end of Arah P4.

We cleared the undead from around the altar after the cutscene, and then nothing happened. We tried leaving, coming back, having the NPC die and then auto res… Nothing worked. Meaning our progress is blocked. So we’ve just wasted four hours of our lives.

As far as I know, ours was a perfectly normal Path 4 run until the High Priestess of Dwayna, who went down incredibly easily, compared to the Wiki page’s suggestion of her being extremely difficult – no stealth or anything.

Please help. We are all most upset we won’t be getting our Dungeon Master points for this and if we have to do this path again we grudgingly will – we just don’t want to encounter the same bug again!

Posted by: Chrysheight.1805

Chrysheight.1805

Our group had the same problem as well. Are the devs planning to do anything about this at all?

There have been a lot of issues with this path – can we get some feedback from the staff on this?

Posted by: realloc.5846

realloc.5846

Just got same kitten. Thx anet, for 3 wasted hours.

Posted by: kevinWilson.1784

kevinWilson.1784

I feel your pain guys, it’s such a kick in the balls to get this bug. I do hope the devs take notice of this bug now we know it’s not just an isolated instance.