Arah Path 4 Priest of Dwayna

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Martyrr.4615

Martyrr.4615

Stealthing at Fifty Percent continuously, not after one minute after first stealth.

Have had this on more then one path attempt.

Posted by: Laii.2780

Laii.2780

That’s intended, and how the fight works^^. Simin will often stealth around the 45% and 5% marks, regardless of time, you jus have to be quick on sparks repeatedly and great dps~

[CERN] ~ WAR/Necro^ O ^)/!

Posted by: Yudai.4915

Yudai.4915

my faction just tried to do dwayna, and we couldnt beat here. She stealthed at 45% regardless of time, but even when we were spot on with the sparks and she only regen’d a little bit of hp, she still stealthed immediately at the 45% mark. it wouldnt go past that no matter how hard we tried. has anyone been able to complete it recently?

Martyrr.4615

Laii though I appreciate you contributing to the conversation i think her repeatedly stealthing at fifty percent 12 times in a row is not intended.

Our second attempt at path 4 we did not of course waste as much time pointlessly.

I’m not implying that the encounter is broken completely just that a bug is occurring in some instances.

Considering the effort extended to get to that point (lets face it Arah Path 4 is not everyone’s go to path) it was disheartening.

Posted by: OptimusPrimo.9547

OptimusPrimo.9547

I completed Arah Path 4 for the first time yesterday (failed at Simin 5 time previously).

We wasted about 45 minutes fighting that 50% stealth issue you described. Our workaround was to use the 4+1 spark technique to be able to get her health down as much as possible before we need to run all 5 sparks again.

After Simin has stealthed for the first time and she has regenerated to over 70% health again, I believe that’s what is causing the 50% repeated stealth issue. Once you have Simin below 50% consistently then it’s just a matter you getting her down faster than she can regenerate.

Also our sparks runs weren’t perfect; we did muck up a few times. But the more DPS you have, the bigger leeway you have for messing up the sparks.

ASUS Rampage IV Formula / Intel i7 3930K @ 4.5 / 16GB G.Skill RipJawZ @ 1600 / 2 x ASUS GTX 680
Intel 520 120GB + 240GB / 2 x WD Caviar Black 1TB (RAID 0) / Corsair AX1200 / ASUS VG278H
Windows 8.1 Pro x64 / ASUS Xonar Essence STX / Sennheiser HD 650 / Logitech Z-5500

Martyrr.4615

Optimus we did try the 4+1 spark approach on our second path 4 after repeatedly encountering the 50 percent stealth issues.

She stealthed at 50 we slotted in the remaining spark, she came out of stealth after healing a minor amount, we preceding to open up dps, and a few seconds later she stealthed again after reaching 50 percent.

Posted by: OptimusPrimo.9547

OptimusPrimo.9547

How much health did she regenerate?

ASUS Rampage IV Formula / Intel i7 3930K @ 4.5 / 16GB G.Skill RipJawZ @ 1600 / 2 x ASUS GTX 680
Intel 520 120GB + 240GB / 2 x WD Caviar Black 1TB (RAID 0) / Corsair AX1200 / ASUS VG278H
Windows 8.1 Pro x64 / ASUS Xonar Essence STX / Sennheiser HD 650 / Logitech Z-5500

Martyrr.4615

If you’re asking about the the 4 + 1 go on the 2nd Arah path 4 attempt she healed less then 10%, she was healing at the normal rate in stealth in the time it took to slot in the last spark.

Posted by: MithranArkanere.8957

MithranArkanere.8957

This just happened to my team too.

No matter how fast we ran sparks or how fast we damaged her, she hid every time at 50% HP, regardless of how much time passed since she reappeared or hid, how long it took to gather the sparks, and how much HP she had when the she hid or reappeared.
After more than 4 hours trying, it’s clear to me that this can’t be normal behavior.

Just to make sure, we intentionally make it slower, with less players damaging her. After 3 minutes, she hid upon reaching 50%HP.

Instead hiding after losing X HP or after Y time, she hides when she reaches 50% HP.
Every time.

Also, if you gather 4 sparks and let her recover to full HP, she’ll appear, but the next time you only need 1 spark. This is probably what those able to do it are exploiting to get it done, as this one time after getting just one spark is possible to get her under 50%.
Any further attempts wile gathering 5 sparks make her disappear always at 50%.

This boss encounter is both clearly bugged and poorly designed and must be redone.

SUGGEST-A-TRON says:
PAY—ONCE—UNLOCKS—ARE—ALWAYS—BETTER.
No exceptions!

(edited by MithranArkanere.8957)

Martyrr.4615

I’m tempted on our next attempt to do the 4 + 1 approach from the start because it seems once she’s bugged even dying ect does not wipe the bug for some people.

Posted by: MithranArkanere.8957

MithranArkanere.8957

I must bring back this issue. As it’s still happening and prevents completion altogether.

SUGGEST-A-TRON says:
PAY—ONCE—UNLOCKS—ARE—ALWAYS—BETTER.
No exceptions!