Arah p4- boss bugged

Arah p4- boss bugged

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: JonGar.2569

JonGar.2569

So we spent 4 hours doing Arah p4, and got stuck at this boss. We lured sparks but she kept on healing, and always retreat when she’s at 50% and not 25% as it should be.
5 members, dedicated their time to do the dungeon and eventually all quit because it is impossible to make…
It is not “okay” for us to spend that much time and for nothing.. so please fix this bug and if we can get that path completed we would be grateful.

Attachments:

Arah p4- boss bugged

Posted by: MithranArkanere.8957

MithranArkanere.8957

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Arah-Path-4-Priest-of-Dwayna/
This has been around for quite some time.

To the point that we have people selling instances of the dungeon without the bug:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/dungeons/Selling-final-boss-in-Arah-Path-4-spots/

I don’t know what causes it, but it looks like it doesn’t affect everyone, or at least there’s some people who knows how to bypass it or prevent it triggering.
So far is has always affected all parties I joined, and since it’s quite hard getting parties for it. It’s not something you can just try until it works.

In many threads reporting that bug, there’s always people who claim that it’s not bugged, and that we are doing something wrong.
I don’t like thinking that the QA team is dismissing us as “simply doing it wrong” and listening instead to those who have an interest on keeping the bug in the game.
But if a bug that makes impossible to complete something is around, and there’s people getting profit from it, and nothing is done to fix it, and it won’t even be acknowledged, what else can I think?

In any case, I’m not even attempting path 4 until I see Game Update notes specifically indicating this has been fixed. I’m not paying some guy 5-25 gold to get an achievement. I want to do it myself, and it looks like I won’t be able until it’s fixed.

I hope that now that she takes ages to recover, they will finally listen to those reporting the bug, as with her current health rate while hiding you could have a full team of rangers with Fine Wayfarer gear, take over 30 seconds to gather the sparks, and still keep her HP down.

SUGGEST-A-TRON says:
PAY—ONCE—UNLOCKS—ARE—ALWAYS—BETTER.
No exceptions!

Arah p4- boss bugged

Posted by: Eben Stormrage.7831

Eben Stormrage.7831

WHEN DID DWAYNA ARAH PATH 4 BOSS WILL BE FIXED?