Arah path 4

Arah path 4

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: tyu.9470

tyu.9470

So this is still bugged after monthS. Are you even working on fixing this or this is like lowest possible prioty for you that you keep skipping it?

I’m talking about last boss not spawning bug. kill mobs surronding the shard even after we kill them.

Arah path 4

Posted by: Chmod.4391

Chmod.4391

I was in the same group and maybe i can add a few things that may have triggered the bug.

Wen we arrived to the bloodshard the objective didn’t update for some reason, anyway we killed the 4 risen, and then nothing, the final boss didn’t appear.

Then trying to debug this we tried a lot of thing (killing mobs around and killing the npc) then we got back to the last waypoint and went back to the point where the bloodstone was using another path, the one with the shark, and this time the objective was updated telling us to kill the risen, but since they were already dead we couldn’t do anything.

Nakajima Itoe [TxS]

Arah path 4

Posted by: tyu.9470

tyu.9470

hah Title would be sweet as i only need that path as well but i doubt they’ll do that.. i just wnt to know they are working on this.. that is all. Currently seems like they are NOT working on this..

it cannot be so hard to..lets say remove the last event and summon the boss right away after previous boss is dead.

Arah path 4

Posted by: haviz.1340

haviz.1340

We had to wait for fixing p1 (which was bugging in almost 100% of cases if you didn’t prepare) for 3-4 months. That bug is really discouraging for aspiring dungeon masters especially if you spend hours just to get past simin.

Arah path 4

Posted by: chokipik.2168

chokipik.2168

made p4 two times and no bugs. We just pulled the risen 1 by 1 before going on the blood shard

Arah path 4

Posted by: ZilentNight.5089

ZilentNight.5089

Same here, have beaten p4 few times now, no bugs for my team.
We did kill all them mobs in the way tho.