Armor DISAPPEARED

Armor DISAPPEARED

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Fate.8673

Fate.8673

I had a full inventory, with loot that was in the box “take all” trying to make space. While making space I noticed I didn’t have my magic find hat on, and instead had my full dps Rare hat on.

So I right clicked equip on my magic find hat, and my CURRENT HAT DISAPPEARED. It did NOT swap places with the magic find hat, and the inventory slot was just empty.

A bug has taken a rare and valuable item from me.

I’ve read from other posts that ANet has said they will NOT restore items to you.

So

What compensation will I get for this bug? It seems reproduceable but I’m not going to just throw away gear to test it again.

Armor DISAPPEARED

Fate.8673

Bump, pretty important bug for anyone that’s been affected by it.

Armor DISAPPEARED

Fate.8673

Please look into this ANet?

Armor DISAPPEARED

Posted by: Initial Impact.5824

Initial Impact.5824

I was playing in FotM was unequiping my gear to wipe when we restarted at checkpoint my chest armor had disappeared my inventory was not full at the time would be nice to why it happened and that it won’t happen in the future.

Armor DISAPPEARED

Posted by: Mclovin.9702

Mclovin.9702

Same thing happened to me. I double clicked on a dagger to swap my weapons, and my exotic dagger disappeared from my character. it did not not swap places with the weapon i equipped, it just disappeared. really kitten for sure didn’t delete it or salvage

Armor DISAPPEARED

Posted by: Antigona.5604

Antigona.5604

same happened to me…. but mine item was a bought armor from cash shop… and it disappeared.. im furious at arenanet for not replacing or fixing the issue.

Armor DISAPPEARED

Posted by: Keeper Of The Souls.5267

Keeper Of The Souls.5267

Same exact thing happened to me, all of my armor disappeared and I am wearing armor I had a while back. I had tier 3 cultural gloves, and the rest was stuff I bought.

Armor DISAPPEARED

Posted by: Aupheus.9038

Aupheus.9038

Seriously, Anet!
This is every players nightmare, the reports starting to pop up around about items just vanishing, I don’t know what I would have done if a legendary or a fractial item just poff’ed away with no evidence the item existed or details around why it dissapeared in the first place…also theres the mystic mail bug that sends your mails to random ppl…extremely bad bugs and game breaking…

….better screen shot everything that has a value at least..thou thats not really an evidence for you not deleting or selling it but lost it.

bad! bad! and …. bad!