Artificer T1 trident crafting

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Nkuvu.2570

Nkuvu.2570

Someone asked about this on Reddit, confused about crafting. I checked my own artificer, and found that several standard inscriptions cannot be used in the discovery pane, even though my artificer does not know the recipe.

A quick sample image illustrates this. Of the five inscriptions in my inventory, only two show up in the discovery pane. Just in case it’s not entirely clear, the inscriptions in inventory are healing (shows in discovery), malign, mighty, vital, and giver’s (also shown).

When I put the green trident shaft and bronze trident head into the discovery panel, it claims that five potential recipes can be discovered.

Attachments:

Posted by: CrimsonNova.6743

CrimsonNova.6743

I have come across the same problem this morning,
I can only learn some of the trident recipes, the others just don’t seem to be there.

Again screenshot attached for clarity.

Attachments:

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

You can’t craft underwater weapons that are below level 8. Thus, the early trident, spear, and harpoon gun recipes for level 5 weapons are no longer craftable.

Posted by: CrimsonNova.6743

CrimsonNova.6743

Ah!
this makes sense,

First time with artificer

Much thanks for resposne

Posted by: shadow.6174

shadow.6174

Due the changes done for underwater combat, low level players cannot use those weapons anymore then you cannot craft them anymore. [yay NPE strikes again.]

Posted by: Yumiko Ishida.3769

Yumiko Ishida.3769

They need to fix this for spears too as lv 15 spears can’t be made either. The whole crafting is broke at T1.

Yumiko Emi Ishida 80 Ele, Hikari Kyoko Ishida 80 Guard TC-NA. Active RPer of NA megaserver.

Posted by: Yifang.8260

Yifang.8260

Sounds like they didn’t think the update through fully, nothing new here.