Ascalon P2 and P3 in one run

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Mouseheart.8672

Mouseheart.8672

Hello there.

I’ve seen this bug, well, more likely exploit, today (16.07), around 8-9pm server time (EU).

This exploit makes it possible to do path 2 and 3 in the Ascalonian Catacombs in one go. It follows path 3 and lets the group kill the end boss of path 2 after that, giving all players the full daily rewards of both paths. I’m not sure if I am supposed to openly say what exactly you’d have to do to get this done, but will obviously respond to any dev post about it.

I really do not want to pee into anyone’s dungeoneering experience, but this looks like a huge exploit.

I’d have reported this ingame, but right now there is no dungeon-related area/sub-area in the bug report function.

I didn’t believe it at first, and now I feel quite bad for being part of that run. Please fix this, because, again, completing two dungeon paths in one run seems like a huge exploit.

Thank you very much.

PS: Searched the forums, got no hits. Tried google-searching for the relevant key words, but only found hits for another AC-related bug.

Cool engineers don’t look at explosions.

Posted by: Quarktastic.1027

Quarktastic.1027

It’s possible to merge path 1 into the run as well, making it a 3-in-1 dungeon run. It’s actually quite fun fighting the Howling King and Colossus Rumblus at the same time.

While it is technically an exploit, it’s not something to feel bad about. It doesn’t break the game in a way that’s harmful to the economy or other players, it just saves a bit of time.

Those armadillos would be a lot cooler if they looked more like real armadillos. mmm armadillos
-BnooMaGoo.5690

Posted by: RubberDougie.2750

RubberDougie.2750

Just do a /bug in game anyway in the area you thinks fits this most.

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

You actually end up with slightly less tokens than you would by doing all 3 paths separately because it only gives the path completion reward once. As a result of this, it can’t be abused for any purpose other than getting the daily rewards all in one path and for a little bit of side fun like what Quarktastic posted above.

You don’t actually gain anything from it other than not having to kill spider queen more than once.