Ascended Ring (infused) Stats Incorrect

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Caveth.3268

Caveth.3268

The celestial ascended ring called “Solaria, Circle of the Sun (Infused)” has lower stats than the non-infused version.

It seems that it didn’t get the buffs that the other celestial equipment got with the latest patch.

Screenshots attached.

Edit: I would suggest looking over other celestial ascended equipment; I think a few of them may have not been buffed.

Attachments:

(edited by Caveth.3268)

Caveth.3268

I would suggest looking over other celestial ascended equipment; I think a few of them may have not been buffed.

Posted by: Tyops.5894

Tyops.5894

Just noticed this. Please fix.

NSP Why bother?….

Posted by: Reave.2701

Reave.2701

Looks like they forgot to update the infused versions.

Caveth.3268

It’s true about there being other items that weren’t updated; I’ve seen some other infused rings and other celestial trinkets that seem not to have the new celestial stats.

Posted by: Canguro.5768

Canguro.5768

same with Lunaria, the infused version has less stats that the regular one.

Maguuma

Caveth.3268

I wonder if putting in a support ticket will get this bug fixed faster? There was a hotfix today for a few things but this wasn’t fixed.

Posted by: Kityn.8247

Kityn.8247

I have some rings with no stats at all.

Caveth.3268

If there’s no mention of a fix for these problems soon then I guess I’ll just put in a support ticket.

Posted by: Mystic.5934

Mystic.5934

Mariner’s Compass? It used to have magic find, but they removed magic find, so now you get to select which stats it will have. I believe you right-click it and select ‘select stats’

On a related note, I still have a few old style fractal weapons without stats (they do have damage). when they made new fractal weapons into skins, they took the stats off the old ones for some reason.

Posted by: Kityn.8247

Kityn.8247

Mariner’s Compass? It used to have magic find, but they removed magic find, so now you get to select which stats it will have. I believe you right-click it and select ‘select stats’

On a related note, I still have a few old style fractal weapons without stats (they do have damage). when they made new fractal weapons into skins, they took the stats off the old ones for some reason.

Oh nifty. Thanks!
Other rings as well as the Mariner’s Compass. Snaff’s Gyre, Circle of Light, Yakkington’s Ring. Same thing. Right click and select stats. Pretty cool.

Caveth.3268

I have put in a support ticket about this. I hope it’ll get resolved that way soon.

Caveth.3268

I sent in the ticket a week ago now, and it still has not been answered. I do hope they fix this bug.

Posted by: Sir Isaac The Great.5341

Sir Isaac The Great.5341

I sent in a ticket and the response was to post here. They will do nothing. Might as well buy a new ring as the chances of this being fixed or use being reimbursed with a ring with correct stats is slim to none.

Caveth.3268

I sent in a ticket and the response was to post here. They will do nothing. Might as well buy a new ring as the chances of this being fixed or use being reimbursed with a ring with correct stats is slim to none.

I finally got a response back. They told me that they are aware of the issue. I hope that means they’ll get it fixed whenever the next patch is.