Astralaria III: Meta Event Items Bugged Out

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Alecu.4786

Alecu.4786

Just reporting these bugs that I encountered while I was doing the Astralaria III Collection achievement:

1) Destroyer Heat – received upon defeating the Megadestroyer in Mount Maelstrom while having a Quartz Vial in your inventory
- This item is not a 100% guaranteed drop, which I think is not intended. I received it only the second time I completed the Meta Event

2) Ley-line Bezoar – received after completing the Tangled Depths Meta Event
- I did not get this item neither from the Chak Gerent chest at the Waypoint nor from the UI chest when the event timer finally completed after succeeding the meta event on all lanes. However, I did get the Mistward Helm collection item which is also supposed to be a guaranteed drop so I believe something must have gone wrong there.

Thank you for reading!

Posted by: Shadogate.9124

Shadogate.9124

I also have the same issue with Ley-line Bezoar. received the Mistward helm item, but no progress towards Astralaria III Collection.

Alecu.4786

Update: Completed the event a second time today and still did not get the Ley-line Bezoar. It is starting to get frustrating because of the small number of attempts that groups generally have at this boss.

Posted by: JVJD.4912

JVJD.4912

You get the Ley-line Bezor from the UI chest and not the chest at the way point

It would really be crap if you did not get it seeing how mind numbling that meta is

Alecu.4786

@JVJD.4912 Thanky ou for your reply! Nope, I did not get it. Only got a Chak Egg, Champ Bags, etc, but not the Ley-line Bezoar.

Posted by: Shadogate.9124

Shadogate.9124

Same, I am in the same situation. Completed get the UI chest and the waypoint chest, but no Bezoar. 3 times now /sigh

Posted by: Corvus.5836

Corvus.5836

I just did the Megadestroyer meta with the Quartz Vial in my inventory and did not get the Destroyer’s Heat after looting the chest. Haven’t tried the Ley-line Bezoar yet but now I’m a bit put off that these are bugged atm.

Posted by: akarin.6437

akarin.6437

did megadestroyer 6 times since i made quartz vial yesterday. On different chars obviously. sometimes with sometimes without quartz vial in inventory (tried luck without hearing as it may be bugged if you have quartz in your inventory). Nothing worked.

Posted by: SakuraJD.4720

SakuraJD.4720

you know this gerent drop is still a thing. is it really supposed to be not guaranteed? i mean we’re talking something that only happens every 2 hours, and takes planning and a bit of dedication to pull off.