Astralaria III - Sheets of Aurillium

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Smoosh.2718

Smoosh.2718

This one item is still bugged preventing progression. (bought from the Exalted merchant in Tarir).
No currency is shown other than a Padlock, (I have max HoT masteries).

Posted by: Bryt.7893

Bryt.7893

the same Problem…. stucked at this Point of the collection for a longer time now….

Posted by: Poobah.6254

Poobah.6254

Yup, I’ve been waiting for this patch for over a week to fix this…. and still broken. Seriously!? How hard is it to allow the vendor to sell it?

Posted by: corwen.5798

corwen.5798

The REALLY annoying thing is, that Anet’s Devs won’t even bother on giving an update “we’re working on it” or anything. As far as we know, they don’t even know that something’s wrong.

Posted by: Zaoda.1653

Zaoda.1653

People have been saying this time and time again, but Anet are not the best at communication, yet there’s still the odd special flower that logs onto the forums and says ‘oh but they’re doing such a wonderful job and they communicate all the time’. Yeah… don’t know which planet those people are on but I live on planet Reality, and the communication between Anet and the players is virtually NON EXISTENT.

I mean, how hard is it to admit ‘actually Astralaria collection 4 hasn’t even been finalized and we were so embarrassed that, instead, we deceived players by making one of the items near impossible to get, or in the case of Sheets of Aurillium, bugged, so that no one could progress the 3rd collection until we had finalized collection 4 – same with Nevermore. We are so sorry, but we just want to let people know where we are at, and these will definitely be available by the -day here- of -month here-, -year here-‘. There Anet, I’ve done the work for you, you just need to fill in the blanks.

Forever a supporter of more male skimpy armor

Posted by: Zaoda.1653

Zaoda.1653

The REALLY annoying thing is, that Anet’s Devs won’t even bother on giving an update “we’re working on it” or anything. As far as we know, they don’t even know that something’s wrong.

Oh they know about it, I reported it in game AND I’ve been venting on the forums. Trust me, they know.

Forever a supporter of more male skimpy armor

Posted by: noir.6392

noir.6392

By not presenting us the real situation, they allow us to come up with the worse scenarios possible, they make us lose faith in them, and (even though you might argue it’s just a game, it is a game we invest real time in) they kind of hurt us.

It’s pretty obvious they purposefully don’t fix the bugs. The question is why?

Posted by: Merlotte.3126

Merlotte.3126

i lose my patience, i want to do another legendary after 15 days with this bug still bugged .
Give me back my deldrimor lingot and my money

Posted by: Coldmail.9672

Coldmail.9672

Can’t buy the sheets either even dough I have the mastery. It’s a tradition nowadays for game developers to deliver half finished games where Guild Wars 2 is no exception.

Also looking for help with SW JP :P
PM me ingame EU.

(edited by Coldmail.9672)

Posted by: Coldmail.9672

Coldmail.9672

i lose my patience, i want to do another legendary after 15 days with this bug still bugged .
Give me back my deldrimor lingot and my money

Where did you lose the ingot?

Posted by: Merlotte.3126

Merlotte.3126

Doing a impossible, invisible and bugged legendary means losing materials for nothing so

Posted by: corwen.5798

corwen.5798

I’m srsly annoyed by this. I guess I’ll be opening a ticket tomorrow asking for all my mats I invested back (eventhough I know that the chances of that happening are like 0).

I just cant believe I started the very costly & time intensive collections just to figure out that I have to wait @ Tier 3 for bugfixes.

At least I’m not totally stupid, so I checked out on Wiki what the legendary Astralia will be requiring and I can start working on those parts already now while waiting for stupid Anet to fix their bugs.

Poobah.6254

If this can’t be fixed imminently for whatever reason could us doing Astralaria at least get the same treatment the people doing Nevermore are getting with the Friend of Rabbit thing and allow support to give us what we need to move on? I tried putting in a ticket when I heard about Nevermore, but no dice for this.

Thanks.

Posted by: mexay.3902

mexay.3902

Yeah this is pretty appalling. I pay all that money for the expansion and 1. The thing isn’t even available when the expac launches and 2. It’s bugged for over a month.

Come on ANet, this is getting to the point of ridiculousness now.

noice

Posted by: Blockhead Magee.3092

Blockhead Magee.3092

Take it easy…. they’re busy wasting time on some silly esport thing or another.

QA has taken a serious downturn.

SBI

mexay.3902

Take it easy…. they’re busy wasting time on some silly esport thing or another.

QA has taken a serious downturn.

Honestly you’d expect something like this to be caught in the QA process. Did the QA guys actually try to make the Legendary, start to finish or did they just /additem the whole thing? Using dev hacks to actually get it and mark it as “working”

I imagine something as simple as an an item from a vendor being completely unobtainable from a vendor would have been caught in the “years they spent working on the expansion”

noice

Posted by: Absconditus.6804

Absconditus.6804

Honestly you’d expect something like this to be caught in the QA process. Did the QA guys actually try to make the Legendary, start to finish or did they just /additem the whole thing? Using dev hacks to actually get it and mark it as “working”

This is what I somewhat expect they must have done. Nevermore IV is even worse if you ask me. The event to shoo rabbits into the pen has not been active (to my knowledge at least) since September, 2014. Basically it was disabled/removed when bundles were deemed far too dangerous and intimidating for new players, with their New Player Experience (NPE) initiative. That someone would then go and select that for the collection is just embarrassing on ArenaNet’s behalf. At least they fixed Friend of the Pups not being sold by Danador. But they still left something broken. Perhaps there is something to these theories that they don’t want us to finish these two specifically, because of something not being ready about them. The other option is that they are a slight bit incompetent. I don’t want to believe the latter.

Vella Absconditus | Human Mesmer
Seafarer’s Rest

Posted by: Mr Seven.1083

Mr Seven.1083

Day 32: It is apparent I am alone in the world, no help has come from the Anet Corporation. The promise of legendary rewards kept me going throughout my journey but with no end in sight of acquiring these “Sheets of Aurillium” I believe I must lay my quest to rest. For whomever finds this in the future I wish you the best of luck on this tedious task.

Noblesse oblige.

mexay.3902

This is what I somewhat expect they must have done. Nevermore IV is even worse if you ask me. The event to shoo rabbits into the pen has not been active (to my knowledge at least) since September, 2014. Basically it was disabled/removed when bundles were deemed far too dangerous and intimidating for new players, with their New Player Experience (NPE) initiative. That someone would then go and select that for the collection is just embarrassing on ArenaNet’s behalf. At least they fixed Friend of the Pups not being sold by Danador. But they still left something broken. Perhaps there is something to these theories that they don’t want us to finish these two specifically, because of something not being ready about them. The other option is that they are a slight bit incompetent. I don’t want to believe the latter.

It just annoys me that they had time to add effects to old legendaries, which don’t get me wrong, is seriously kittening cool but they could at least get all the legendaries working and actually available first.

My hopes for the rest of the second generation legendaries are extremely low right now and honestly I doubt we’ll see them till this time next year

noice

Posted by: Elan.7523

Elan.7523

Yep. Still borked. What gives?

Posted by: Machiavell.7396

Machiavell.7396

Patch on December 1st didn’t fix it. WHY? What else do you honestly have to do, then to change one digit in npc’s table or whatever you use there from X to Y so it actually requires proper mastery level…
Maybe indeed it is concealing the facy that Astralaria IV is just not finished yet. Same like they concealed all new legendaries not being done by releasing them after a month from launch date.

Hey, but let’s better nerf rewards and fix some silly bugs like animation of whirlwind infinetely repeating…

Unofficial Master Bugfinder and Design Critic.
“He will improve everything that ArenaNet added to infinity and beyond.”

Posted by: Machiavell.7396

Machiavell.7396

Patch on December 1st didn’t fix it. WHY? What else do you honestly have to do, then to change one digit in npc’s table or whatever you use there from X to Y so it actually requires proper mastery level…
Maybe indeed it is concealing the fact that Astralaria IV is just not finished yet. Same like they concealed all new legendaries not being done by releasing them after a month from launch date.

Hey, but let’s better nerf rewards and fix some silly bugs like animation of whirlwind infinetely repeating…

Unofficial Master Bugfinder and Design Critic.
“He will improve everything that ArenaNet added to infinity and beyond.”

Posted by: SoraTp.2549

SoraTp.2549

the same problem

Posted by: Rcox.4076

Rcox.4076

I feel like I’ve paid $50 to beta test HoT considering how many things are buggy/broken.

Posted by: TNxPhil.7296

TNxPhil.7296

Didn’t you know? We are the “Beta-Test” for the China-Release xD

“Traeherne is our hero. He should die defending Tyria”
~Thank you so much arenanet!!!!!!!
~Fatebreaker Imperator Mel Goddess of Tyria, ~

Poobah.6254

The email I got from support about this said:

“If you would like to make this issue potentially fixed quicker you can submit a bug report. The high amount of people looking for this fix will make the bug team have a higher priority on this fix.”

So apparently we aren’t bug reporting this often enough for it to be worth their time right now ><

Posted by: Doctor Faustus.6372

Doctor Faustus.6372

Wow. I am already submitting a bug report about this every single day! It really feels like they are throwing a biiiiiiigass middlefinger at our direction… Oh wait. It does not only feel like it…

[vC] Doctor Faustus.6372

(edited by Doctor Faustus.6372)

mexay.3902

Yeah I sent a mail and basically got told “lol no we can’t give you the item even though we did it for Nevermore”

Kind of frustrated by this. Watched one of my guildies get his Nevermore last night and we should have pretty much gotten our Legendaries at the same time, but we can’t cause it’s bugged.

Keep reporting the bug guys. According to support, the more reports, the higher the priority

noice

Posted by: Drath.9702

Drath.9702

I’ve put in two bug reports, submitted a ticket and posted in the forums. I think I’ll resubmit a bug report and a new ticket every night until it’s fixed.

Everyone here should do the same thing imo.

Posted by: Drawing Guy.3701

Drawing Guy.3701

Yeah I sent a mail and basically got told “lol no we can’t give you the item even though we did it for Nevermore”

Kind of frustrated by this. Watched one of my guildies get his Nevermore last night and we should have pretty much gotten our Legendaries at the same time, but we can’t cause it’s bugged.

Keep reporting the bug guys. According to support, the more reports, the higher the priority

Sadly I find that unlikely considering they thought it was a good idea to make Part 3 cost 11 Meteorit Ingots – that’s 275 Meteorite Ore that is gated behind a rare drop on Orichalcum ore, which will take months (unless you hit every single node every single day and are lucky) as you can’t buy it, is new so don’t have a stock of it, and orichalcum ore nodes are limited and time gated. And of course is the fact the meteorite ingots require 44 deldrimor (though you can buy that out or have it stockpiled).

The Aurillium Sheets being bugged out is frustrating, and the lack of support that we’re getting regarding it is a slap in the face – especially considering they supported Nevermore. But even if they gave the 1100 sheets needed (I can only imagine the Auric Basin grind that will require to buy), don’t believe anyone would be past tier 3 at this point.