Asura Gates in WvW maps

Asura Gates in WvW maps

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: GuildWarsChamp.5302

GuildWarsChamp.5302

I’m not sure if its just me, but I thought I should report that the asura gates in the WvW maps are not working properly. Some of them work, but most of them are not working at all. Its not a big problem when the gate is from WvW map to WvW map since you can use the panel to go to other maps, but the gates to Lions Arch on some maps (like the Citadel in our BL) are not working as well and it can become a pain to deal with.

If it helps at all… I’m on Northern Shiverpeaks, which is a blue server this week

Balthazar Almighty
Representing: [ZoS] Zealots of Shiverpeak -Main guild on NSP
Leader of [TZ] Raiders of the Lost Temples -Temple Zerg

Asura Gates in WvW maps

Posted by: Lunacy Solacio.6514

Lunacy Solacio.6514

idk if this works for all, but currently green and just tried testing it and could not walk through, jumped, and then went to LA.

edit: Was also tested in a blue map. Same thing, running up to asura gate you do not go to LA, but jumping will activate it.

(edited by Lunacy Solacio.6514)

Asura Gates in WvW maps

Posted by: DominiFactum.7103

DominiFactum.7103

Asura Gate from SBI to Lion’s Arch would not work. I eventually use my Airship Pass to leave.

Asura Gates in WvW maps

Posted by: GuildWarsChamp.5302

GuildWarsChamp.5302

idk if this works for all, but currently green and just tried testing it and could not walk through, jumped, and then went to LA.

edit: Was also tested in a blue map. Same thing, running up to asura gate you do not go to LA, but jumping will activate it.

Thanks for the tip!

It worked when I jumped through the asura gate instead of walking through. Although this tip helped, it still needs to be fixed, so I hope Anet will check out this post.

Balthazar Almighty
Representing: [ZoS] Zealots of Shiverpeak -Main guild on NSP
Leader of [TZ] Raiders of the Lost Temples -Temple Zerg