Asura T3 Cultural Shoulders

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: CUBEstorm.7192

CUBEstorm.7192

I was happy after hearing that the T3 Asura Cultural shoulders are no displayed after like 5 Years now… but seriously they are now visible as part of the chest armor…. the whole time…

I know it’s personal preference that I like it more without the shoulder pieces visible, but you can’t be serious… on this “bugfix”.

Attachments:

Posted by: Windu The Forbidden One.6045

Windu The Forbidden One.6045

Lol they can never ever get this right can they?
I asked (and eventually complained) about this a lot. The Shoulders (which cost 20g) were invisible, they just did not show up. Which is ridiculous. Eventually they “fixed” it by giving female Asura the male version. Which is even worse because it has gigantic rubbery ear flaps.

Eventually after many complaints they reverted that change. I never asked for a fix again afterwards because I knew they would probably mess it up anyway. Now they have…

Seriously how hard is it to, after 5 years no less, just fix the darn shoulders!
Don’t fuse them with the chest piece, don’t give us the male version, just make them visible when you equip them, invisible when you unequip/hide them. like every other shoulder piece in the game!. Why is that so hard to understand?

Dear A-net: Please nerf rock. Paper is fine
~Sincerely, Scissors

(edited by Windu The Forbidden One.6045)

Posted by: Kamikatze.7431

Kamikatze.7431

Greetings from Germany!
Same problem here and i hate the new chest armor realy!
I want my old Chest without the shoulders back! ._.

Posted by: Windu The Forbidden One.6045

Windu The Forbidden One.6045

The problem with this change is that by fusing the shoulders with the chest, they now share the same dye channels. Which makes it impossible to dye them properly.

Dear A-net: Please nerf rock. Paper is fine
~Sincerely, Scissors

Posted by: Kamikatze.7431

Kamikatze.7431

It looks really stupid with my combination of color. I hope they bring the old chest armor without the fused shoulders back. I wouldn’t miss them!

Posted by: Ray Koopa.2354

Ray Koopa.2354

Same here. Why can Snaff have brown shoulders and pink chest and we can’t. Just because we’re not half as genius as him? Unfair!
Really want both separately as I paid for them separately. And listening to the hilarious stories above it’s time for a real fix…