Autoattack (Button 1) Slowdown Bug

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Desrever.5706

Desrever.5706

So I just noticed this pop up about 2 days ago after maybe Friday’s update? A little information, I am a 80 necromancer, I consistently use scepter main hand with dagger offhand for most everything. The main ‘autoattack’ for scepter (button one) is a move which does 3 attacks in quick succession. The first two put up bleeds, and the last puts up a poison, each with a small amount of damage attached to them.

So I tried a little testing to narrow down what I thought was happening and it was indeed happening.

What I am experiencing is a slow-down, or lag, or whatever you want to call it whenever a mob gets to roughly 10% health.

Let’s say the 3 attacks are A, B, and C. And from 100-10% health all 3 attacks go in quick succession with little to no delay between them. (This is with Ctrl + Mouse 2 active to enable autoattack)

When the enemy reaches 10% I am getting almost a .75 – 1.25 second delay in between each of the sequenced attacks. (Not the end of the sequence and the beginning)

The only thing this remotely reminds me of is when you try to autoattack with no target and it only fires off the 1st of a sequence. But this is just what it reminds me of, since I do indeed have a target right in front of my face when this happens.

Just kind of curious if anyone else is experiencing this problem in other classes, or if it’s just limited to necro, or scepter, or even if this is a known issue.

Posted by: Brogin.2395

Brogin.2395

I play a necro as well and use the scepter/dagger as my main weapon set and I’ve experienced this as well. I’ve found that manually tapping the 1 key will make the auto attack go off with out the delay, but it’s still annoying and should definitely be fixed.

Posted by: Desrever.5706

Desrever.5706

Yes I too have noticed that mashing the 1 key will overpower the delay and cause the attacks to go off in normal speed. But that is quite annoying. It reminds me of games that have haste + slow effects, I feel like I get put under a super slow effect >.>