Autoloot not working correctly in Labyrinth

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Boogiepop Void.6473

Boogiepop Void.6473

Autoloot fails to completely function in the labyrinth. The chests left by the greater door bosses are not being autoloot, causing a lot of people to miss the full loot drop from these events.

Posted by: Tamasan.6457

Tamasan.6457

The two chests may be specially scripted – they’ve got an activation time, similar to JP chests – instead of the standard world boss type chests.

However, it’s incorrect to say that autoloot is completely failing. It works for everything except those two boss chests.

Posted by: Boogiepop Void.6473

Boogiepop Void.6473

I didn’t say it completely fails. I said it fails to completely function.

Posted by: Charrbeque.8729

Charrbeque.8729

I didn’t say it completely fails. I said it fails to completely function.

Err, you mean it doesn’t fully function for everything in the labyrinth like in other parts of the game. I can agree on that. Autoloot works on world boss chests but not the 2 daily boss chests in the lab. It does work for the chest at the end of Ascent to Madness, which is a chest you can loot as many times as you want in a day.

It’s possible it could be designed not to work in the lab for some reason, but it would be nice if it did.

Edit: @Tamasan
They shouldn’t be scripted like JP chests though. JP chests are always there. The chests from the 2 bosses in the Mad Kings Labyrinth spawn after defeating the bosses, much like chests from world boss events.

There’s something charming about rangers.

(edited by Charrbeque.8729)

Posted by: shadow.6174

shadow.6174

The two chests may be specially scripted – they’ve got an activation time, similar to JP chests – instead of the standard world boss type chests.

However, it’s incorrect to say that autoloot is completely failing. It works for everything except those two boss chests.

I was going to say that, usually chests at JPs aren’t auto-looted then possibly these ones works that way too. (shrugs)