Automated Tournament Bug

Automated Tournament Bug

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Siric.3589

Siric.3589

Starting around 4 today if I attempt to create a tournament roster I click the “create roster” button but no follow up UI pops up to let me invite other players or sumbit.

Also if someone else creates a roster the UI pops up to accept or decline however if I click accept nothing happens, I am not added to the roster and the dialog box does not go away.

[LR] Siric

Automated Tournament Bug

Posted by: Campbell.5346

Campbell.5346

I’m experiencing the exact same thing. Plz address this immediatly.

Automated Tournament Bug

Siric.3589

While I have no idea what could be causing this, it seems as if the game almost thinks you are already part of a different roster and will not let you accept or create new ones.

Some things to mention: My brother logged into his account on my computer and it works fine, this is account based not my client or computer. Also before the bug happened I was creating a roster (not submitted) no on in the roster but myself, swapped characters and got a disconnect error; I had to close out my client 100% and when I reconnected I could no longer accept or create tournaments.

This is preventing me from playing the only part of the game I have interest in, I was hoping tonight’s server maintenance would solve the problem but it has not. Things like this have been happening since ATs were introduced in BW2 I have had 3 friends who had the same exact issue and reported as such. Fix this.

[LR] Siric

Automated Tournament Bug

Posted by: Campbell.5346

Campbell.5346

bump, me and my friend having the same issue. started after I disbanded a roster we were on.

Automated Tournament Bug

Posted by: Kalin.7068

Kalin.7068

Yeah I have this issue aswell, I even reported a ticket ingame with a screen attached, hope they fix it too. Still got it:(

Automated Tournament Bug

Siric.3589

Still no fix? This issue is on going, have not been able to AT for over 24 hours.

Edit:

Still happening even after tonight’s maintenance. This is making the game nearly un-playable for me, I have submitted bug request, posted here, I am SURE there is something that can be done to remedy this please for the love of god fix this.

[LR] Siric

(edited by Siric.3589)

Automated Tournament Bug

Kalin.7068

Yeah.. I have this problem for two days now. Other people reported they have it even for more. I don’t understand why they don’t respond to us. I’ve done exactly the same – submitted a ticket, made a thread. This nasty bug is ruining the whole experience for me. I mainly play Tournament pvp with my team because I’m competitive player.. please someone from Anet say something, anything..

Automated Tournament Bug

Siric.3589

Still happening after tonight’s update, are you devs even paying attention? Or are you to busy fixing PvE to give akittenabout your PvPers.

[LR] Siric

Automated Tournament Bug

Kalin.7068

Two weeks after the release you guys still can’t fix your Pvp.. seriously and you wanna have “the best live team” for supporting the game? Where is it because I can’t see it. I understand you were forced to publish the game before it was completely ready, but dear lord have some equal standards for the players. Its been 4 days now and every time a guy post issue with his personal story there is a response from you guys, how is our problem more complicated then fixing a P-Story quest?! Can’t you add a disband roster command? Kick our heroes out of the all rosters, turn down the pvp for a second just to throw us out of the game? ANYTHING?

Automated Tournament Bug

Siric.3589

I have now even tried switching Home servers to a Euro home server and back. This still does not resolve the issue.

I remember this happening to friends during betas and the problem was only solved when accounts were wiped clean, this most likely has something to do with effected accounts being stuck in some queue and the game thinking they are already part of a tournament roster when in fact they are not. I am sure you guys have a way to look at this and see, please fix this it is keeping us from playing the game. This is not some quest bug, or a minor graphics error, this is preventing us from playing a huge portion of sPvP, fix this or at the very least respond so we know what is going on.

[LR] Siric

Automated Tournament Bug

Kalin.7068

Same here as above said. I tried few world transfers just to make sure. Since Roster signing is acount-wide instead of a Hero-bound even swapping characters, making new onces, nothing worked out

Automated Tournament Bug

Siric.3589

Still broken, any updates plz.

[LR] Siric

Automated Tournament Bug

Siric.3589

And… 1 week. I have not heard anything about any of the multiple tickets I have submitted, nothing from devs on twiter, nothing on the wiki, and certainly nothing here.

Will someone please PLEASE just post something, anything, so i know this is being looked into. 1 week with no response is absurd.

[LR] Siric

Automated Tournament Bug

Posted by: EvanTeicheira

EvanTeicheira

ArenaNet Alpha Team

Next

Hey everyone! The programmers have been hard at work addressing this tournament issue and have made some substantial progress. For those of you whose accounts have been affected by this bug, we’d like to know whether you are still unable to join tournaments or whether the issue has been resolved as of this afternoon. If you are able to get in: wonderful! If you are still not able to enter tournaments, however, please reply to this thread so we can follow up on the issue.

Thanks, and good hunting!

ArenaNet QA Team

Automated Tournament Bug

Siric.3589

Still can not join as of 7:52 EST 9/14

Tried all the usual, multiple characters, world change, ect.

[LR] Siric

Automated Tournament Bug

Posted by: Xaiser.2318

Xaiser.2318

I got same problem and still cant join or create Tournament.

Automated Tournament Bug

Posted by: aosha.7326

aosha.7326

same problem here

Automated Tournament Bug

Posted by: Tyler Bearce

Previous

Tyler Bearce

Game Designer

same problem here

Hi Aosha, how long have you been experiencing this issue for? Are you just seeing it for the first time today, or has it been a problem across multiple days?