Award Chests KEEP Disappearing!!!

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Beth.4659

Beth.4659

Q:

It’s happened maybe 3 or 4 times in just the last couple of weeks. Once or twice on the Boss Blitz, once just now after a Solo PVP Arena.

Zoning out before I open the wiggling chests in the lower right-hand corner sometimes makes the chests DISAPPEAR. I do not have them in my bags, they are just GONE.

On the Boss Blitz, I was in the gauntlet fighting Liadri. I’d done one or two of the Blitz Bosses, which is enough to get me the reward chest at the end. I died on Liadri just after the boss blitz finished, saw the wiggling chest, but was zoned out of the gauntlet arena and onto the platform to be rezzed, and BAM, no more chest. Nothing in my bags, just gone.

Just now, I’d finished my fourth Solo PVP Arena of the evening and BAM. Two wiggly chests! Yay! Except I turned around to vent to my husband about a few nitpicky things and by the time I turned back, I had just enough time to see the arena auto-rezone me into Heart of the Mists. Which is fine. But the chests were gone. Gone. Not in my bags, not anywhere.

I’d just had a difficult PVP match, my team did things like stand beside nodes instead of capping them, and I got NOTHING for biting the bullet and getting through all of that. So you can imagine how I don’t want to PVP anymore tonight because zero reward — nay, two rewards that dangle in front of me and are then SNATCHED AWAY by a game bug — for fifteen minutes of frustration just plain hurts.

Hurts.

Posted by: Trouss.2359

Trouss.2359

Same thing happened to me today, in a way. I had received a chest from dungeon track (second tier) and had it open when I was zoned out from the pvp map. After the zoning the chest had disappeared.

This is quite frustrating since those rewards are quite big, and something like this happens. I hope this bug gets looked into.

Posted by: Lame.3819

Lame.3819

Exact same thing has happened to me a few times and today, I had 2 chests at the bottom right of my screen wiggling away and before i knew it… i left the pvp map and they were gone! They really need to fix this because that’s a lot of rewards after playing you don’t get.

Posted by: Aerin Dark Water.6283

Aerin Dark Water.6283

This happened to me during Arah Path 2. I was soooooo kittened that the leader ditched us right after killing the last boss. I couldn’t reach the ground chest OR the wiggling side chest before booted outside the dungeon due to “host left the map”. kittened me off to no end. At least I got credit towards the dungeon tracker. but still It’s going to count it was a repeat if I do it again even though I never got my furry kitten rewards.

Want an art commission of your character? PM me to find out how! In-game gold art commissions!

Posted by: krstnlndsy.6854

krstnlndsy.6854

This exact same thing has been happening to me and my friends….7 months later and it’s still happening?! what is this?!

Posted by: Enko.6123

Enko.6123

If you map when you have more than 4 of the wiggling chests then they auto open and drops go to your inventory.

Posted by: chris.9142

chris.9142

Here’s a complex solution how about actualy opening them and not leaving them

I5-4670k @4.2Ghz – 8Gb 2133mhz Gskill
Msi Z87 Gaming Board AMD R9 270x
-crucial 256 M500 SSD -Samsung 500Gb HDD