[BLTC] Unable to gain access to login-server

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Threepsie.3248

Threepsie.3248

Hello,

Please see the attached image. Everytime I access Items I’ve Sold or Items Bought in the BLTC, I see this error pop up. Repeatedly selecting the Items I’ve Sold will eventually return the list of items sold.

This error started to appear since the last mega-patch.

Best,

— Threepsie

P.S.: This error code is also not listed at http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Error_code

Attachments:

(edited by Threepsie.3248)

Posted by: Crux.3716

Crux.3716

I get this whenever theres a lot of traffic on my home network (Skype running, Netflix Streaming on AppleTV, iDevices downloading updates and Android phone doing the same.) Sometimes happens with certain chat channels too. If it persists try cycling the router and possibly the modem too (if separate) I’m no IT pro or anything, but it usually clears the problem up for me when it gets really bad (4 hours of errors for example lol)

Hope that helps!

Posted by: Threepsie.3248

Threepsie.3248

Well, I’m in-game and have no problems playing. It only occurs within the BLTC, so my guess would be it’s on ANet’s end.

Additionally, you suggest changing channels, assuming I’m using Wi-Fi. However, I am playing the game on my desktop PC which is plugged in using a physical network cable! Thanks for the suggestion, though!

Edit: Oh, reminds me: I’ve also tried clearing the gw2cache under /users/<name>/temp/gw2/

(edited by Threepsie.3248)