BOTS EVERYWHERE

BOTS EVERYWHERE

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: keelaunaw.3285

keelaunaw.3285

this game is no longer fun. i have world transferred, it does no good. i get no loot drops but garbage so i cant make gold, event karma keeps getting reduced to bronze or silver because bots drag the mobs to areas away from the event so they can corner them and dps them to death. the dps of most bots is insane, hence no loot. and thats if the bot loot farming prevention hasnt kicked in, which means no loot anyway.

im not going to make another toon and roll it thru to 80 again, just to try gearing it thru more of these bots. einstein even knew doing the same thing over and over n expecting different results is the definition of insanity, and anet is crazy if they think im doing that again. this game leveling can be interesting, but in their posts about ‘interesting things around anet and coming up’ seems to skirt too much around this big problem that gives you a big slap in the face. try updating us on the effectiveness of your bot prevention. you cant ignore this man, its been a little over a month and this game is already not playable the way its meant to be, and we the players are paying for that because there is no effective bot control that doesnt screw us in the process.

i sent your twitter cs links to at least a dozen websites that brag openly about having bots in gw2 pve and wvw, as well as ones they hope to have working correctly soon. what you do with that info is up to you, but i am done. this game is no longer fun. already. and that really is a shame.

Never got bored with an MMO faster than GW2. Took 4mos.

BOTS EVERYWHERE

Posted by: Alexnssilent.3690

Alexnssilent.3690

Have you used the in-game report system?

BOTS EVERYWHERE

Posted by: Stx.4857

Stx.4857

Have you used the in-game report system?

Many bots on my server have been reported by lots of players, and have been running around farming for weeks now. Anet clearly doesnt do much of anything about it.

2x 80 Necro, 80 Ranger, 80 Thief

BOTS EVERYWHERE

Posted by: irinawds.9627

irinawds.9627

Arena Net is quickly becoming a “We Don’t Care” company.

Bots are absolutely rampant. They’re everywhere and the reason they are everywhere is because they know it will be ages before anything is done if ever. Reporting them doesn’t do a thing. I’m starting to think the report option is only there to make the player feel good and the reports don’t actually get recorded anywhere.

BOTS EVERYWHERE

Posted by: Alexnssilent.3690

Alexnssilent.3690

gentlemen, they are trying to hold everything together, it’s not that they don’t care, they are just very busy, simple like that. Keep reporting them whenever you see them.

BOTS EVERYWHERE

Posted by: Shintai.5618

Shintai.5618

Very busy working on the next expansion I guess. Bots and hackers run freely around. Only the most blantant might get banned. Sofar it killed WvW for me and pvE is also going down fast with more and more botters around.

BOTS EVERYWHERE

Posted by: irinawds.9627

irinawds.9627

gentlemen, they are trying to hold everything together, it’s not that they don’t care, they are just very busy, simple like that. Keep reporting them whenever you see them.

Hey there’s a bunch of people shop lifting from this really nice store… and the employees aren’t really doing anything, but that’s because they’re really busy.

BOTS EVERYWHERE

Posted by: Moderator.6837

Moderator.6837

Hello,

As stated before, the best way to fight against that sort of issues is to use the report in-game feature.

Thank you.