[BUG] 100% World Map

[BUG] 100% World Map

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Kazak.8459

Kazak.8459

Anyone else didn’t get rewards and star at 100% World Map completion?

I’ve done:

1. 100% World Map completion
2. Received a title in the Achievements menu called “Been there Done that”
3. Visited Chantry of Secrets instance (twice) and Vigil headquarters just in case
4. Opened a /bug ticket in game, no response

Still no rewards. Anet, any advice?

[BUG] 100% World Map

Posted by: BlackAdder.1894

BlackAdder.1894

I have exactly the same bug. Visited the chantry, 100% EVERYTHING, even got the title..
Sent in a ticket bout a week ago. Missing the star by my name and the gifts of exploration…

[BUG] 100% World Map

Kazak.8459

BlackAdder, did you get all the zoned Explored under Explorer achievement? I am getting mixed feedback whether it’s needed or not.

Totally bummed now for putting all the hours into grinding hearts without any rewards or Gifts.

[BUG] 100% World Map

Posted by: Budd Royce.4697

Budd Royce.4697

I got the same problem. Just got 100% world completion, got the title but no gift of exploration.

Proud member of Valkyrie(Stormbluff Isle)
Randrys – Warrior

[BUG] 100% World Map

Posted by: sSsSsSsSs.3624

sSsSsSsSs.3624

I got the same problem as well, got title" been there done that" but no chest with gifts of exploration

[BUG] 100% World Map

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

We would love to get a support ticket from you so we can work with you directly.

In general, I’m intrigued by this situation. We have several factors, like the fact the map completion “rounds up” and may look like it is fully done when there is another POI or two that needs to be visited. I am not sure if the system gives you the title, though, until you well and truly have 100%.

We’re suggesting you:

• Visit each map again
  • Visit the Chantry of Secrets

Again, with 100% completion, the title, and a visit to the Chantry, I believe you should have the rewards. I will follow up with the team on this.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

[BUG] 100% World Map

Posted by: sSsSsSsSs.3624

sSsSsSsSs.3624

I visited the chantry, and i got the stuff that was missing, try it, it worked for me!

[BUG] 100% World Map

Posted by: Freky.1903

Freky.1903

We would love to get a support ticket from you so we can work with you directly.

In general, I’m intrigued by this situation. We have several factors, like the fact the map completion “rounds up” and may look like it is fully done when there is another POI or two that needs to be visited. I am not sure if the system gives you the title, though, until you well and truly have 100%.

We’re suggesting you:

• Visit each map again

Again, with 100% completion, the title, and a visit to the Chantry, I believe you should have the rewards. I will follow up with the team on this.

Gaile I didn’t know you were working for GW2! Yay this makes GW2 so much better

[BUG] 100% World Map

Kazak.8459

We’re suggesting you:

• Visit each map again

I knew about the bug and as soon as I didn’t get the reward, I did open a ticket via /bug and Area/Environment sub-part. Is there a different way to do it? Do I need to re-open the bug report?

Here are some screenshots of my 100%:

[img]https://www.dropbox.com/s/fu7uwo3tt3wlobv/gw021.jpg[/img]
[img]https://www.dropbox.com/s/h5etg1zsp9o5rwf/gw022.jpg[/img]
[img]https://www.dropbox.com/s/pwgmik7wi0m17bx/gw023.jpg[/img]

Thank you very much for the reply.

[BUG] 100% World Map

Kazak.8459

Also, I zone in to Chantry and run up to the “elevator”, but it won’t allow me to enter the elevator part because I am honored with Vigil I assume. I should have gotten the POI before that section right?

[BUG] 100% World Map

Posted by: Rook.8102

Rook.8102

Yes, you should have gotten the POI before the section. The POI completion award is rewarded upon entering or just a few steps into the Chantry if I remember correctly. To clarify: You do NOT have to enter the upper section of the Chantry to complete the POI.

I have also not received the 100% map completion award, nor a star next to my name. But I did receive the title “Been there. Done that.”

I have every skill point, vista, poi, etc. But in my Achievements tab → Explorer I am missing 3 areas in Shiverpeak and 3 areas in Maguuma. I’m wondering if those have to do anything with the 100% completion award, or if they are just simply from missing POI’s from the dungeons.

[BUG] 100% World Map

Posted by: Lust.6452

Lust.6452

i dont understand what i need to do! what am i supposed to get from Chantry if 100%? and i have the 100% but no title+whatever more u get.Only rewards i got was 2 gifts of exploration and “Been there,done that” title.

[BUG] 100% World Map

Kazak.8459

Lust, that’s what we are after are the rewards and the “star”. As far as I understand the POI in Chantry was bugged, even though it was marked as “read”, it wasn’t counting towards 100% completion. The devs fixed the bug, so now if you go there as a undiscovered, it will register correctly.

The suggestion Anet posted is to revisit the Chantry of Secrets and that should reset everything magically. Well, this worked for some folks, but apparently not for me or Rook.

Rook, exactly my problem, I am missing a couple of areas as well, but this has been verified by others that you do not need all areas explored. For 100% map, you need all vistas, POIs, Waypoints and hearts done though.

Looking for those foggy and undiscovered areas is plain idiotic at this point. They are impossible to locate on already fuzzy map.

PS: Gaile, I’ve opened another ticket with a lot more explanation and screenshots demonstrating what was described in this thread. Thank you for your help.

[BUG] 100% World Map

Posted by: Durgish.8952

Durgish.8952

I just got my 100% under 4 hours ago and it’s still not working, went to the chantry multiple times, tried relogging, nothing.

[BUG] 100% World Map

Posted by: Xarann.8120

Xarann.8120

I had the exact same issue. 100% Completion in my map menu, and on character select screen, have the ‘Been There, Done That’ title.

Entering, ENTERING the Chantry solved my problem, so try it!

Us Are Not [leet]

Our Guild is Best Guild.

[BUG] 100% World Map

Kazak.8459

Keep spending my 1s 45c to teleport to the waypoint, 5th entrance, no results

That’s after the maintenance patch

[BUG] 100% World Map

Posted by: Celebril.7629

Celebril.7629

We’re suggesting you:

• Visit each map again

I tried zoning in and out of the Chantry without success so decided to try revisiting each zone. On the second-last zone on my trip I received the reward! For me it was Black Citadel.

[BUG] 100% World Map

Durgish.8952

Going to the Black Citadel just fixed mine too! It was the last place I had finished, so try zoning to the last place you had finished.

[BUG] 100% World Map

Posted by: azazel.4328

azazel.4328

I discover all PvE and WvW maps on 100% but on the World map writte me i dont discover all vistas , point of interest and waypoint O.O
I discovery all !!! its bug or what ???

Point of interest 698/117
Waypoints 498/507
Vistas 261/266

Any can help me

[BUG] 100% World Map

Kazak.8459

Durgish, did you just zone into the area or did you have to run to any specific POIs?

I will try my last place tonight and post the findings, thanks for a suggestion.

[BUG] 100% World Map

Durgish.8952

Durgish, did you just zone into the area or did you have to run to any specific POIs?

I will try my last place tonight and post the findings, thanks for a suggestion.

I just zoned there from LA and as soon as my screen loaded I was given the rewards. Good luck.

[BUG] 100% World Map

Posted by: AppEater.4958

AppEater.4958

azazel: I would recommend you do as GaileGray suggests and go from map to map and check them. I also thought I was done, but was still missing some POI’s, vistas and a waypoint or two. I found mine close to one of the starter areas. After that, I got my gifts as well as star and title. You might have to spend some silver, or a little time to go trough the map but most likely there is something missing somewhere.

Rook: I can confirm that you do not need to discover all the areas you see in the Hero panel. Off course, there might be a POI missing in one of them. But I got all the things collected when you look at Map mode. And I am missing a couple areas here and there.

Lust: What are you saying? First you claim not to get anything, then you say you “only” got two gifts and a Been there, done that title. That’s it. You get the title Been there, done that as well as two gifts I think are used for legendary weapons. Also, you get a star with your name when running around. But this is only visible to others.

[BUG] 100% World Map

Kazak.8459

Entered my last map and Black Citadel, no luck Thanks for the suggestion though

[BUG] 100% World Map

Kazak.8459

Nevermind that was the trick! Got the rewards, woohoo.

So for those who have the same problem.

1. Complete all requirements in the global map (vistas, POIs, Waypoints, etc) Don’t worry about %, make sure all points are complete

2. Visit the Chantry of Secrets in Bloodtide Coast, Deadend Waypoint
3. Go back to the area where you last finished your 100% exploration!

Thanks all for suggestions!