BUG: A Sparkling Demonstration

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Valandil Dragonhart.2371

Valandil Dragonhart.2371

So I just went through my WvW home borderlands and found the necessary 5 fire crackers for the daily. I light up all of them and it only gives me credit for 4.

One of these is bugged and not giving achievement credit, but I’m not sure which one. If anyone else has this issue can they update which (if any) of the fire crackers are not awarding daily achievement progress.

The old-school Arrow-Key warrior.
“Obtaining a legendary should be done through legendary feats…
Not luck and credit cards.”

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

I found it to be the Firecracker in-between the two slabs of something. I’m not sure what that is there, but that is the one that doesn’t give credit. At least, for me.

Be aware, the Firecrackers seem to be soul-bound, so taking another character into WvW home citadel or into DR will give the Daily Achievement requirement.

Posted by: Valandil Dragonhart.2371

Valandil Dragonhart.2371

I think it’s some kind of structure on the water in the borderlands. But I think that could be the one (globally) at fault. So you’re saying Anet decided to get alt-friendly with fire cracker activation? Interesting.. might have to test that out next time.

The old-school Arrow-Key warrior.
“Obtaining a legendary should be done through legendary feats…
Not luck and credit cards.”

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Oh! I returned earlier today for today’s Dragon Daily, and noticed it is inside the walls of the fountain near the crafting stations. That particular Firecracker does not give credit…at least, not on my accounts.

Posted by: Dark Infinity.7942

Dark Infinity.7942

Same thing is happening to me. I’m only getting credit for 4 out of the five in sea of sorrows borderlands. The one under the fountain seems to be the last one i have went to both times this has happened so i don’t know if its that particular one or what. On top of that the fireworks haven’t reset in Divinity Reach either so I’m stuck with only 4 yet again. I sent a bug report twice but i’m sure the seasonal event will be over before it ever gets fixed.

Posted by: Dark Infinity.7942

Dark Infinity.7942

I found it to be the Firecracker in-between the two slabs of something. I’m not sure what that is there, but that is the one that doesn’t give credit. At least, for me.

Be aware, the Firecrackers seem to be soul-bound, so taking another character into WvW home citadel or into DR will give the Daily Achievement requirement.

Thank you so much. I used an alt to get my 5th firecracker and got the achievment.