[BUG] Ascalonian Catacombs (Detha Tombreader) or something like that. (Possible Spoiler)

[BUG] Ascalonian Catacombs (Detha Tombreader) or something like that. (Possible Spoiler)

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Andreakos.5934

Andreakos.5934

We got to the room with the traps, and NPC wasn’t talking anymore, he was just moving around, like on the personal story bug (On Red Alert) with Maeva not talking, we just spent 1 hour in a useless way, i’ve sent a detailed bug report message, wonder if we should re-try or wait for news about it.

Posted by: Scotsman.6453

Scotsman.6453

I did that last night and just did it about 5mins ago. I still have the bug trying to bring Maeva to our dimesion. I’m gooing to submit a ticket the now hopefully they will see.

Posted by: Ebahi.9671

Ebahi.9671

Idem

We are in the room and Detha says somethings about a trap and… nothing more.

Posted by: illwac.3927

illwac.3927

Had this happen to me as well.
We finished the portion where you kill the Breeders and protect Detha, went into the Hall of Champions(with Detha), stood in the circle, and….nothing. I have screenshots of this as well.
Rather frustrating as a lot of time and silver was lost doing this.

Posted by: Mandolin.4610

Mandolin.4610

Affermative. I did AC explorable path 2 a few times now and ended up every single one of them in the trap room.
Like you, I ended up with that same bug, frustrated and a little annoyed because of the time invested in that run.