[BUG] Crafting materials no more usable

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: SimmonsTheSpawn.4716

SimmonsTheSpawn.4716

hi , i’ve noted a bug that involves jeweler profession,
i was trying to craft Exquisite Sapphire Jewel using Sapphire Orb, but in the description it reports to be usable only by Artificer and it is not shown into usable materials and i’m not able to drag & drop it into crafting forge…

is a pretty annoing bug because i can’t not craft any cleric jewel set

here some screenshots.

Attachments:

SimmonsTheSpawn.4716

little update i’ve tried also with beryl and emerald orbs which description does’t specify any profession but i can’t use them.

I’ve tried to craft the same orb with the recipe thet is present in “refinements” but is the same i can’t use them

Posted by: Treeline.3865

Treeline.3865

Just to rule out the dumb kitten; Are you sure you haven’t already invented everything using that material?

Leader of Heroes [Hero] – Seafarers Rest

SimmonsTheSpawn.4716

yes, no recipe discovered, but even if you have discover or not a recipe, crafting materials MUST appear in the crafting forge list (i mean the material list on the left of the firt tab), but in this case the are never listed

i hope to be more clarifying with an image

Attachments:

SimmonsTheSpawn.4716

yes, no recipe discovered, but even if you have discover or not a recipe, crafting materials MUST appear in the crafting forge list (i mean the material list on the left of the firt tab), but in this case the are never listed

i hope to be more clarifying with an image

Attachments:

Posted by: Striker.9413

Striker.9413

You have to buy recipe for orbs from the vendor.

Posted by: Kittary.9214

Kittary.9214

I have the same issue with leather crafting. Some basic leather crafting items in inventory (spools of thread, bolts of silk) won’t show up as available to use on the crafting tab. I logged in to my account from a different pc to determine if it was a corrupt game file. I get the same exact result regardless of which pc I log in to my account.

Posted by: Exterminans.9723

Exterminans.9723

Only those items, which have DISCOVERABLE recipes will ever show up in the left column.

That means, that items which are only part of non discoverable recipes or where you already have discovered all discoverable recipes will NEVER show up.

Thats not a bug, it works as intended. You can’t discover any new recipes for those mats, so they won’t show up while discovering.