BUG: Custom movement controls [keybinds] broken...

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: GreyWraith.8394

GreyWraith.8394

I’ve noticed a related issue. I’m a lefty so I use a mouse w/ left hand and right hand on TFGH for movement. I use ERDCV for skills 1-5 and ALT+ERDCV for utility/etc skills. I’ve noticed I can’t use my heal (ALT+E) if I’m also pressing movement keys. So I have to release all keys (stop moving), heal, then start running again. Hardly practical.

End of the Dream by Evanescence
unofficial theme song of the Nightmare Court

Posted by: aaron.4317

aaron.4317

you can kind of point and click to move. If you hit both left and right mouse click you will auto run, releasing makes you stop.

I don’t use it, but its there.

Posted by: GreyWraith.8394

GreyWraith.8394

you can kind of point and click to move. If you hit both left and right mouse click you will auto run, releasing makes you stop.

I don’t use it, but its there.

Fair point, as a workaround. Not that I have any intention of getting into the habit of clicking to move. Either it will be fixed, or ill come up with an alternative bind scheme.

End of the Dream by Evanescence
unofficial theme song of the Nightmare Court

Posted by: Satori.3256

Satori.3256

I would like a 3rd column of customization too. And the ability to use combinations of buttons. that way I can use mouse button 4 and key 1 to activate power 4, mouse button 4 and key 2 to activate power 5, mouse button 4 and key 3 to activate power 6, mouse button 5 and key1 to activate power 7, mouse button 5 and key 2 to activate power 8 and mouse button 5 and key 3 to activate power 9. That way I won’t have to take my left hand off the keyboard or use the mouse pointer to activate the powers that are out of my left hand’s reach.

Of course, joystick controlling would be the bomb too. I wouldn’t mind if I had to use a joystick and a mouse at the same time. (the mouse would only be for pointer control)