BUG: Help U.N.I.T. find & destroy the Inquest

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Lady Dragonite.4817

Lady Dragonite.4817

Q:

This dynamic event in Brisban Wildlands/Toxal Bog is constantly getting bugged near the end dialogue.
as written on wiki- Bug:
If U.N.I.T skips the Inquest Assistant and the Mark II Golem and enters through the north door into the final room, and instead engages inquest inside the final room and enters though the east door, it proceeds to clear the room and free Wistt from his cell, but stays in combat mode as if the room is still not cleared, causing the event to not proceed to the final dialogue and progress to its final phase.

Posted by: Lady Dragonite.4817

Lady Dragonite.4817

Is there a fix in the works for this event?

Posted by: Shadowlion.1582

Shadowlion.1582

This has not been fixed. It is bugged almost every single day, very often shortly after reset it rebugs. As this is about the only way one can get the Giant Slayer acheivment, it’s being constantly bugged is a major problem. It may be that there are some who know how to bug it and are intentionally doing so. There would be two simple fixes, one – block the entrance that causes the bug or two, put the event on a timer, once the event is triggered, it automatically resets itself within 15 minutes of it having been initially triggered. Not from when it was completed, but from when it was initially triggered. So, whether it fails or succeeds, the reset always happens.,

Posted by: MashMash.1645

MashMash.1645

Bugged again. Can you fix this already? It’s known why it bugs – it’s on the wiki – so surely they can fix it?

Pre-Ordered HoT | Recently started to get what I paid for – may spend $$$

Posted by: hu dahala mei.6034

hu dahala mei.6034

please fix this i beg you. it is still locking up. our only hope is to find a new instance. if a new instance dose not come up all we can do is wait. the instance ip is 64.25.33.66:0