[BUG] Lightning Pull in Sanctum Sprint

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Miss Lana.5276

Miss Lana.5276

Since Sanctum Sprint was introduced into the daily rotation I’ve been having issues with the Lightning Pull where I always overshoot the crystals that I’m supposed to be transported to.

If someone could please have a look at this it would be great. I’m literally unable to finish the race because there are places where combining skills 1 and 2 doesn’t work to bypass these crystals. It’s enraging.

48 Characters|Necro|Raider|Fractaller|PvPer|Singer
So long Treeface.
“…Kormir? I know not of whom you speak.”

Posted by: Sariel V.7024

Sariel V.7024

There is no place where combining 1 and 2 does not work. I’ve run this race probably 50+ times without the benefit of Lightning Pull. It’s still a bug that needs fixed, but the workaround is valid.

Posted by: shadow.6174

shadow.6174

Very old bug that seems to be ignored… I can’t even recall the last time I could successful complete that race :/ I could even try and bring up the several threads about the subject, but no use because they can get closed due necroposting >.>

Posted by: Firmicute.3876

Firmicute.3876

Sariel, do you mean when the skill work combined? Because now you are saying: both skills work together all the time?

I have the same bug for the “prized possessions” story btw. When I activate 1, nothing else works, and sometimes it cancels all animations-so no gliding forward..
“glider of death”
“fun” thing-this also happens for running, which gets my character killed because it stops to run in place-and then get killed by Vine-hole

Posted by: Luupita.9482

Luupita.9482

I am back after a 2 year absence and this bug is still going on…
It really has made Sanctum Sprint unplayable for me

shadow.6174

I am back after a 2 year absence and this bug is still going on…
It really has made Sanctum Sprint unplayable for me

Yeah sadly it’s still a thing… I can’t even recall when was the last time I could see the finish line… :/

Posted by: Julliant.9185

Julliant.9185

I have the same issue. I’ve always attributed it to ping. My only workaround is to spam back and hope my character manages to land on the platform.

shadow.6174

I have the same issue. I’ve always attributed it to ping. My only workaround is to spam back and hope my character manages to land on the platform.

Same here, but it works 1 of 100 attempts… I usually do a /sit or /cry near the jumping platform and wait for the timer to run out….