[BUG] Monthly experience target

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: SimmonsTheSpawn.4716

SimmonsTheSpawn.4716

In monthly tab experience is not working.

attached screenshot

Attachments:

Posted by: shokenaw.1987

shokenaw.1987

I speculate that they took the experience achievement out and will be opening a holiday one in its place. It could be a bug though.

Hidden in the shadows, veiled by rumor and cloaked in the deepest of night. Our time is now.

Posted by: ShunsuiKouKyoraku.9106

ShunsuiKouKyoraku.9106

This happened to me as well. Funny thing is only minutes before the game restarted we had just finished CoF Path 2 and I got 144k exp. Instantly completing that section of the Montly. Only to come back after downloading the patch to find it gone T_T

EDIT!!!!!!

Not a bug. Its designed to be secret! A GM was ingame and …..

http://i.imgur.com/cx7tO.jpg

~De Oppresso Libre~
Shunsui Kou Kyoraku~Thief |Afro Claptrap~Warrior|Korra Jorradóttir~Elementalist
Zaraki Bladebreaker~Guardian|Mikasa Ackkermann~Mesmer

(edited by ShunsuiKouKyoraku.9106)

Posted by: qwksvt.7324

qwksvt.7324

it happend after the fist new build last night. me and my brother both finished that particular part after it reset a few days ago so it was there at beginning of the month but after the new build it went to ??? so far havnt seen or heard anything else about this. went from 90% done to 33% done now…… shoulda just finished the salvages the other night ><

shokenaw.1987

You people need to READ the forums before posting. There are at least a dozen threads about this and it is confirmed that its now an achievement that is hidden until Anet reveals it. It is more than likely a holiday achievement. Go read the forums.

Hidden in the shadows, veiled by rumor and cloaked in the deepest of night. Our time is now.

qwksvt.7324

i did go read the forums and guess what this was very first post…… how bout you go get a life instead of talking kitten to others did you not see the guy above me posted the link to where it says it is hidden for now. why dont you go read the forums and stop posting when its not requried seems like you like to troll more then help .
good day sir Shokenaw………..

EDIT: wow just relized you were 2nd person to post on this topic then have the nerve to go back 8 mins later and critisize others for posting onthe first topic that they see.

(edited by qwksvt.7324)

shokenaw.1987

I really wasn’t talking about the fact that you posted it OP, but since you decided to attack me for pointing out that there was a post made a whole hour (and probably others long before that)before yours and that it already has a valid answer. Lets talk common sense a moment. As I posted on the other thread:

While it COULD look like a bug – a little commonsense goes a helluva long way. They just said:

Halloween is coming! It’s our favorite time of year, so in addition to the in-game madness that we can’t tell you about quite yet…

One would instantly understand that its not a bug.

Then again, this is the internet where everything has to be broken and common sense does not exist.

When I first saw the change it was instinctive to know what ‘???’ meant. It’s really not rocket science, but instead of it being ‘something cool’ everyone runs to the forums and QQ’s about it being a bug.

Posted by: Pikafan.3792

Pikafan.3792

I really wasn’t talking about the fact that you posted it OP, but since you decided to attack me for pointing out that there was a post made a whole hour (and probably others long before that)before yours and that it already has a valid answer. Lets talk common sense a moment. As I posted on the other thread:

While it COULD look like a bug – a little commonsense goes a helluva long way. They just said:

Halloween is coming! It’s our favorite time of year, so in addition to the in-game madness that we can’t tell you about quite yet…

One would instantly understand that its not a bug.

Then again, this is the internet where everything has to be broken and common sense does not exist.

When I first saw the change it was instinctive to know what ‘???’ meant. It’s really not rocket science, but instead of it being ‘something cool’ everyone runs to the forums and QQ’s about it being a bug.

This is what happens when people with overly-vivid imaginations draw lines between two different things that are related at most on a tangent, then expect everyone else to be as completely out of touch of reality as them.

Same as the “if I can’t do it, others can’t” and the “if I can’t do it, it must mean the others who are doing it are cheating” bunch of people.

Delusional.

qwksvt.7324

well im not the OP and i dont come here to cry that i lost somthing that took a whopping 10mins to achive. saw the post was first one simply stated that happend to me and my brother there for verifying its not just the op that had the issue and then said havnt seen anything else yet. being was my first post of course i hanvt seen anything else.
and im glad your a mind reader and just magicly knew they were chaging the achievment with as much that has been bugging out it coulda easily have been a mistake with the new build not rocket scince.
next time you go to make a post or a reply about a bug why dont you just walk away from your computer and think oh wait maybe because this is how it is now they might not want us to get this skill point no more. wow idiot no theres a chance it could be bugged hence why ppl post on these forums. a simple paste of the link you found with the information helping the OP is all that is required no need to continue with name calling.

easy enough to just drop it and try not being an kitten next time lets be a helpful community not one that makes fun of others for trying to help out.

shokenaw.1987

well im not the OP and i dont come here to cry that i lost somthing that took a whopping 10mins to achive. saw the post was first one simply stated that happend to me and my brother there for verifying its not just the op that had the issue and then said havnt seen anything else yet. being was my first post of course i hanvt seen anything else.
and im glad your a mind reader and just magicly knew they were chaging the achievment with as much that has been bugging out it coulda easily have been a mistake with the new build not rocket scince.
next time you go to make a post or a reply about a bug why dont you just walk away from your computer and think oh wait maybe because this is how it is now they might not want us to get this skill point no more. wow idiot no theres a chance it could be bugged hence why ppl post on these forums. a simple paste of the link you found with the information helping the OP is all that is required no need to continue with name calling.

easy enough to just drop it and try not being an kitten next time lets be a helpful community not one that makes fun of others for trying to help out.

I am helping.

I repeat: Apply a touch of common sense before QQ’ing its a bug. I am not reading anyone’s mind. I deducted my conclusion in game last night from the post that Anet made and the fact that its October and there is a holiday.

kitten the education system in this world has made some really mindless zombies.

qwksvt.7324

please can you show me cause im not seeing were anyone was QQing on this post maybe the 3rd poster you can say but he just said kinda sucked cause was just after he got it then he posted the link to the reason for the ???
education system in this world ? mindless zombies ??
really not sure why you feel the need for continuing to talk down on the rest of the community of pp you play with.
just next time post a link and leave it be.
hell the OP hasnt even responded again so he prolly already figured it out after he made the post.
and just curious but what part of this equals helping ?? you even bolded the READ

You people need to READ the forums before posting.

then you end with

Go read the forums.

think we got the point the first time……. a simple
this has already been adreased in another topic heres a link to why this is ??? on your screen “link”
no were in that post did you acutally HELP

Posted by: patasde.6087

patasde.6087

so? now wait for GMs to announce what will last of monthly will be like kill 1000rats or something like that?

qwksvt.7324

lol, 1000 rats got a good laugh outa that.
from what it sounds like they will unlock it later most likely with an update and week or so w/e they reveal the halloween event they announced.
prolly will just be for compleating the event or if they have mulitple events maybe 1 in each city you must complete each from each of the citys thats my guess anyway.