[BUG] Sigil of Superior Accuracy

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Fridorik.2510

Fridorik.2510

Hi,

the +5% crit chances of this sigil doesn’t appear and add in the stats colomn.

Is it really working or not ?

Posted by: Fridorik.2510

Fridorik.2510

up, to get an answer from Anet because it could be usefull.

Other players asked also for this problem, and still no answer : https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/BUG-Superior-Sigil-of-Accuracy-broken

So, need an official answer please.

Posted by: Valot.7954

Valot.7954

I would also like an answer to this. At the moment there is no visible increase of this sigil in the stats column. I’ve read from several websites stacking 2 of these sigils works and then doesn’t work. I’ve applied 2 of these sigils to my weapons and have noticed a significant increase on critical strike chance but would like to verify this in the stats.

Posted by: Fhaeris.9237

Fhaeris.9237

A dev said some time ago that the increase isn’t showed in the stats, but it’s indeed working.

Posted by: Valot.7954

Valot.7954

We know it works. The issue here is the sigil does not give a visible increase in the stats column. Would like to verify stacking the sigils works as many websites point out it does but others inform it doesn’t. The only way to accurately know this is in game.

Posted by: Murmanda.2894

Murmanda.2894

Could we get an answer on this please? Just bought two of these bad boys at 1 gold apiece for my weapons – and it looks like my stats have gone backwards becasue of it.

Working? Yes? No?

Do I really have to go to a third party site to find out such basic information?

Thanks.

Posted by: Carlie.3869

Carlie.3869

Same question as the above, been wondering about this myself.