BUGGED EVENT IN VERDANT BRINK?

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Matt Fierceblade.7301

Matt Fierceblade.7301

Greetings Everyone!

today im typing here because i would dĀ“like to share something which has been rather odd and i think it may or may not be a bug ingame.

I am making a legendary short bow precursor and currently i am at third part :
Chuka and Champawat III Tigris . Everything went ok and smooth however its been two days now facing the same problem. One of the requirement among the others is making a meta event in Verdant Brink map – Ordnance Courpse Outpost – its the part where you have to bomb the tree (final event) for the outpost.

Problem im having is whenever me and my squad/group reaches that part the game just simply disconect us all out even though it was “empty” map and its chain resets to the beginning . This disconecting issue has been now chasing us for like couple days and im wondering if its bug or not .

If so the question im facing is : how em i supposed to finish precursor Tigris when the game is preventing us to finish the event?

I hope fix can be done soon for the sake of all of us and thank you for your time considering.

Regards from Ash Legion
Reeve Snowpaw

“Remember Ascalon!” -Charr groans-

Posted by: Aesculapia.9562

Aesculapia.9562

i can confirm the same expierence. happened to me 4 times today, 3 times i have been in a squad doing the noble crash site eventchain. everybody disconnected and we found each other on completely new maps. also the farmed XP were gone. the forth time i was alone and doing the shooting gallery minigame. dc’d, new map, progress gone.

Posted by: Pyrelight.1046

Pyrelight.1046

I’ve experienced similar disconnect issues in Verdant Brink around another meta event near Jaka Itzel. Specifically, I’ve narrowed it down to the sermon event. When combat starts the game just disconnects. This has happened twice now.

Upon relogging other people reported in map chat to have disconnected aswell.

I’ve also disconnected once, near the area of the event you mention, for up untill now unknown reasons. It seems that atleast 2 meta events have this bug.

Posted by: Chaostetley.2869

Chaostetley.2869

Multiple disconnects today in Verdant Brink, many other people having the same issue. Seems to have started since the last patch.

Posted by: Doam.8305

Doam.8305

Whoa there disagree and from other players testing it is in fact not the event your speaking of that triggers it at all.

It’s been tested in a map I was on and it’s in fact the Itzel event to break up the sermon that’s bugged. As in the entire Verdent Brink Map will crash when someone does that event. Everyone gone and removed which should show people you don’t dis the sun.

On another note the entire VB seems off from people being teleported to collections not always crediting offerings.

Matt Fierceblade.7301

so what do you suggest for me to do Doam?

Posted by: Doam.8305

Doam.8305

so what do you suggest for me to do Doam?

Nothing

You like the rest of us hit a wall since last patch but you did the right thing posting it in this particular forum. Others have made big tickets as well so nothing to do now but sit and wait.

I’d even advise going there and telling people not to do Itzel because someone on the map is going to try to do it anyway. Even if you tried to rush the Itzel is at midway while the ordinance you need is the last. Would only take one person at any point in time to crash the map so nothing left to do beyond bringing it to Anets antention and wondering why they haven’t released a patch yet. There usually pretty quick with post patch fixes.

Posted by: TheUberNoob.3785

TheUberNoob.3785

I’m having the same issue, annoying since I need to get the wyverns event to get the 5 sec egg achievement XD hopefully it gets patched soon

Posted by: Dark Jericho.8609

Dark Jericho.8609

This happened to me too, and I got disconnected to the character select screen shortly after I and a few other players completed this event: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Fill_the_Itzel_villagers'_food_baskets_with_insect_larvae

I wasn’t in the map very long prior to the disconnect, but when I returned to the map I noticed the crowbars and some materials I gathered were gone and I was reset back to when I first entered the map prior to doing the events and gathering.

Posted by: Ashantara.8731

Ashantara.8731

I just want to throw it in there that for the past couple of days, several maps have been crashing upon certain actions. It’s crazy, the devs need to fix this!

Matt Fierceblade.7301

guyz guyz! …it was fixed ! Happy Farming! pawthumb aproove