BUY ORDER SCAMMED ME

BUY ORDER SCAMMED ME

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Darrel.2809

Darrel.2809

Q:

So i made a buy order of 250 ancient wood logs for 80c if im not mistaken. Though the normal vendor probably sell around 3s 50c. Anyway so i put in 80c each for 250 ancient logs. And listed twice! So thats roughly around 8gold something…

On these occasions i thought maybe i was wrong, why dont i cancel one…

And when i went to the MY TRANSACTIONS menu, i wanted to refund my buy order, arent we entitled to get back the amount we put in? Well, when i canceled my order, all i got was 3s 50c…. WHAT THE HECK happened to my other money? this feels wrong

BUY ORDER SCAMMED ME

Posted by: vpchelko.4261

vpchelko.4261

just google for: gw2 black lion trade post penalty

Additional fees[edit]

Selling items on the Trading Post requires additional coin fees, based on the total sale price.

Listing Fee (5%) — This nonrefundable cost covers listing and holding your items for sale. This fee has a minimum of 1 Copper coin.
Exchange Fee (10%) — After a successful trade, the item exchange fee is deducted from coins delivered to the seller. This fee has a minimum of 1 Copper coin.

(edited by vpchelko.4261)

BUY ORDER SCAMMED ME

Posted by: Darrel.2809

Darrel.2809

Aw man.. Thanks. Buuut i still think a few coppers arent so bad… I lost like GOLD.. More or less 4 gold on each stack

BUY ORDER SCAMMED ME

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

just google for: gw2 black lion trade post penalty

Additional fees[edit]

Selling items on the Trading Post requires additional coin fees, based on the total sale price.

Listing Fee (5%) — This nonrefundable cost covers listing and holding your items for sale. This fee has a minimum of 1 Copper coin.
Exchange Fee (10%) — After a successful trade, the item exchange fee is deducted from coins delivered to the seller. This fee has a minimum of 1 Copper coin.

That is for people selling not buying.

Aw man.. Thanks. Buuut i still think a few coppers arent so bad… I lost like GOLD.. More or less 4 gold on each stack

80 * 250 = 20,000 that is 2g per stack