Badges of honor

Badges of honor

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Armagrath.4956

Armagrath.4956

I’ve spent alot of time playing in the wvw with some guild mates. and i kill alot of enemys but i dont win badges, they kill or kill assist and win 2 to 3 badges, and even if i kill them alone i wont win a thing. what gives? is it becouse i am warrior? am i bugged, its making my game experiance bieng fustrating, i went the same times has them and i got 19 badges, and they win like 40 to 60 every single time we go. It is making me get really furious. So please, you are doing a good job, but do something about this, its pissing me off.

thanks in advance

ps: i know alot of peaple that says the same

Badges of honor

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: LeroyJenkins.1942

LeroyJenkins.1942

I’ve spent alot of time playing in the wvw with some guild mates. and i kill alot of enemys but i dont win badges, they kill or kill assist and win 2 to 3 badges, and even if i kill them alone i wont win a thing. what gives? is it becouse i am warrior? am i bugged, its making my game experiance bieng fustrating, i went the same times has them and i got 19 badges, and they win like 40 to 60 every single time we go. It is making me get really furious. So please, you are doing a good job, but do something about this, its pissing me off.

thanks in advance

ps: i know alot of peaple that says the same

My friend gets alot more then me as an elementalist ( I am necro) It has to do with hitting as many people as possible and if they die, you have a chance to have a loot bag drop at your feet. While I think this is a terrible way to do it, ( because in intense pvp it is hard to notice the bags even tho they sparkle, and sometimes you just cannot get back to the bag to loot the stuff because enemies etc) You just have to be diligent at spotting and looting these bags. I have also noticed Keep lord and Supply lords also drop badges. Most drops are 1 or 2 badges and some loot. Just keep your eyes open.
Would have been nicer if it was some kind of points system, like glory in sPvP badges can be frustrating, but they are account bound and not soul bound so that is nice.