Bag Slot Expansion Sale

Bag Slot Expansion Sale

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Alaztor.6918

Alaztor.6918

So, currently bag slot expansion is on sale(200 gems instead of 400) but you can only buy one at that discounted price according to the gemstore, however if you buy them directly via the inventory you can get more than 1 at the discounted price, so my questions are:

Is this intended or a bug/oversight?

-IF it is a bug will people that bought them this way be charged the correct amount after fixing it or be punished or something?

-IF it is actually intended is it ok if people just buy them directly via the inventory?

-Is it just a display error and the gems were correctly substracted?

It would be nice if a dev could answer these questions since apparently the sale only lasts 24 hours so if it is not a bug I would like to know so I can buy slots for my other toons, also if it is a bug then I guess that if bank slots were to go on sale the same could happen since they also can be bought directly from the bank(assuming that’s what causes the bug).

Bag Slot Expansion Sale

Posted by: Izaya.2906

Izaya.2906

It’s probably intended.

They don’t want people to stockpile the consumable version for later use(it would hurt their revenue later on, specially with people considering making new toons when the expansion hits and increasing the demand for Bag Slot Expansions) but they sure want to spike revenue during the sale hence it’s 50% off for the non-consumable version.

I doubt you’ll get punished for buying stuff on the gem store outside of using fraudulent information for purchases.

Bag Slot Expansion Sale

Posted by: jbera.6958

jbera.6958

I’m going to go out on a limb and agree, it’s probably intended.

It’s been hours now since it was first put on sale. Normally if this were a bug they would have commented on it by now/disabled it right away just like they did with the hairstyle kits last week until it was fixed. Too many people have probably already bought into this so reversing it would be a nightmare.

Bag Slot Expansion Sale

Posted by: TJgalon.5012

TJgalon.5012

I would be careful, as good intention sometimes could still be wrong.

Bag Slot Expansion Sale

Posted by: Lyp Sao.1375

Lyp Sao.1375

thx for the hint.
bought 4 slots for 800 gems directly in the inventory.

Don’t fight the other ants
Fight the queens

Bag Slot Expansion Sale

Posted by: Rusty Knives.4062

Rusty Knives.4062

I bought 2 in the black lion store before I saw that it was limited to 1 at 200 gems. I didn’t see there was a limit because all I saw was “sale ending soon” Looks like I wasted 200 gems I didn’t want to…

Fort Aspenwood – [TK][OBEY]

Bag Slot Expansion Sale

Posted by: Robert Schmidt.2793

Robert Schmidt.2793

I bought one from gemstore for 200gems. After that, the price changed to 400gems.
Next one I unlocked from inventory for 200gems. Every other try to unlock directly from the inventory shows the cost of 200gems. Don’t have gold/gems to purchase more to confirm the possibility.

Reported it through in game bug report hoping that someone will reply on this subject.