Bashing Bauxite Alchemical

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Misssussurus.2154

Misssussurus.2154

When getting to “Keep the Power Conduits Active until power is fully restored,” event, the conduits will not allow us to click them and reactive them. I’ve submitted 2 bug reports and have been checking back all day. Any solutions or is anet working on it?

Posted by: Sylpheed.5034

Sylpheed.5034

Experiencing the same problem. Progress is always stuck

Posted by: Marthew.6140

Marthew.6140

I just submitted another bug report for the same issue… Its not like this event doesn’t matter considering its linked to a legendary weapon collection..

Posted by: Protocobra.1387

Protocobra.1387

Same thing for me.

When get to the event for the twilight sword, it’s always stuck at the same room.

The event does not seems to fail after X amount of time and can’t be completed.

Posted by: Jitsuryoku.9038

Jitsuryoku.9038

I’m not even sure what to think here. If people have known that this bug was around for ages, someone must have reported it. And if Anet got reports, why link an event that bugs and has not been fixed to probably the most popular legendary?

Posted by: Sylpheed.5034

Sylpheed.5034

Twilight Vol.1 14/15

Can’t progress anymore

They should remove this event from the collection temporarily if they’re going to take a long time fixing this.

Posted by: Scapper.4236

Scapper.4236

This is a huge issue for progression I am sitting with 15+ people at the event and nothing is progressing. Needs a fix ASAP !

Posted by: Roksiel.6123

Roksiel.6123

I’m stuck as well. I’ve tried joining another map and even guesting on another server, but every time I go there, the event is bugged.

Posted by: Qori.9671

Qori.9671

Still bugged…. this event has been a mess ever since launch lol. Guys just sit in the room and event never fails , power level never changes

Posted by: volpenvieh.3201

volpenvieh.3201

Got a very grumpy boyfriend sitting next to me who is experiencing the same issue.

Posted by: Serious.7083

Serious.7083

I’m stuck as well. I’ve tried joining another map and even guesting on another server, but every time I go there, the event is bugged.

Guesting is very unlikely to work as it is now a megaserver issue, you will end up on the same map if you are guesting or not. TBH I don’t even think it is relevant to the game any more.

Guesting across the Atlantic would be nice though.

Got a very grumpy boyfriend sitting next to me who is experiencing the same issue.

You know there are some interesting ‘opportunities’ for you to help distract him from that issue?

Yep, get him to go wash the dishes!

Posted by: Qori.9671

Qori.9671

Event up right now hurry if you need it