Bashing Bauxite Alchemicals : Malchor's leap.

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: HellBoundMen.3498

HellBoundMen.3498

As we all know, this event is very glitchy. Which can be extremely frustrating due to the fact it is required for many of the Legendary Collections. While attempting to complete this event several players including me came across yet another glitch where the main NPC’s ended up in the wall. See screenshot below. ArenaNet you have been very good on the support side of things, I think you guys should put that same effort into fixing all of these wall glitches. I have enjoyed this game since I purchased it some odd months ago, this is the only regularly accuring problems I have had this far. Please do something about the wall glitches.

Attachments:

Posted by: OGWolfMan.7310

OGWolfMan.7310

Found another, the team gets to the door (outside the walls) but the next event doesn’t start, and I’ve been waiting for a few minutes, so it’s not that enough time hasn’t passed for it to start

Attachments:

Posted by: Deedrick.4372

Deedrick.4372

Both of these bugs have been since launch. Its a time honored tradition now for Anet to force us to do buggy content that doesn’t work and gets stuck for some sort of unlock. It took them a year to finally fix ogre wars after 2 years of it being broke and then deciding it was required for a trait.

I doubt they care, just be glad this map is an instance that has a tree farm and temples to refresh and let the old stuck event die often.

Posted by: Evan Zynda.8631

Evan Zynda.8631

QA Embed

Hello! We appreciate your passion and initiative to let us know about these issues. We are already aware of them and are actively looking into them. Unfortunately we have no updates at this time.

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

That geometry + game engine + sharks was not the best choice of combinations …

Posted by: aerocell.7623

aerocell.7623

after 7 months still bugged and still not able to finsih this event…. shame on you a-net