Battle for Fort Trinity Personal Story step

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: clarissecortex.6291

clarissecortex.6291

I have now attempted the Battle for Fort Trinity four times. Each time I have gotten more than halfway through completion, at which point the game crashes and I lose my progress. I am doing this on a brand new Mac computer, which vastly surpasses the minimum reqs. My boyfriend has been sitting two feet away from me helping me on his windows laptop and no crashes for him. Same instance. This last time he did his separately from mine and completed it while I did mine in parallel, once again crashing. Not sure if it is a Mac problem, but please fix this. Additionally, me and many others would greatly approve of a reconnect after disconnect feature similar to the one that existed in Guild Wars 1.

Posted by: sabbatic.9513

sabbatic.9513

Same, although my Mac is not too new. I get to the part, when one activates the orb, and some cut scene is clearly about to start, and the client crashes.

mid-2010 17" MBP 2.66H i7 8G RAM 10.8.3

Posted by: Bladez Alderion.6021

Bladez Alderion.6021

8 times playing fort trinity still cant advance past the dock video at the end of taking the docks back .. and i see others had problems with this as well .. will you guys fix this