Battle for Lion's Arch: NO CHEST(S)

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Dudley Sockpuppet.6179

Dudley Sockpuppet.6179

2014 03 04 Release…
4.5 hours of play.
Every event I receive the gold “Event Succeeded!” medalion appeard, but NO CHEST!

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

There are supposed to be chests? I don’t see anything in the patch notes about chests, per se. Bags and boxes, but not chests.

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Game_updates/2014-03-04#Rewards_and_Achievements

Posted by: Amemya.4986

Amemya.4986

The knights drop 5 gearboxes each. I had no problems with receiving them the first try, but now I beat all 3, and none of them dropped any reward at all, even although I did get ‘event succeeded’ as well.

The champions still drop their loot normally, and other players (aside from a couple of others who told me they had the exact same thing happening to them) still received the loot normally though.

Posted by: OneManArmy.9732

OneManArmy.9732

maybe he talking about boxes? killed 6 knights. no any loot from 3.

(edited by OneManArmy.9732)

Posted by: Ignavia.7420

Ignavia.7420

I assume you mean the assault knights. According to

Legendary Assault Knights will drop 5 Deluxe Gear Boxes and a chance at an Assault Knight Power Core, which can be used to color the Tempered Spinal Blades back item. Defeating all three knights within 6 minutes will award several masterwork items, a luck bonus, 1 Obsidian Shard, and 5 Blade Shards.

you should get five chests for killing such a boss. I only got those once however. The second time I got 3 Bags of Alliance Supplies and the third time nothing at all. It could be that you only get the chests once per day. I hope that the Power Cores are not restricted, however.

Posted by: SRG.3607

SRG.3607

I get the 5 knigh’s chests only 1 times for 5 trys.
That means the vast majority of the kills i get no loot.
Seems quite unfair.

Posted by: UnknownFreak.2805

UnknownFreak.2805

Killed two dynamic knights, got loot for both of them but, only a dynamic core from the first one I killed, another player linked more than one of the same cores, so I doubt there is a daily limitation on that.

Edit, my bad, there is a chance for a core… rly.. and I need 10 of those… Just kill me alright

How to crashreport…
Someone say game crash must be related to OOM
when you read the log it’s not related to that whatsoever…

(edited by UnknownFreak.2805)

Posted by: Sinbold.8723

Sinbold.8723

Same. Killed all 3 Champ Generals, no loot AT ALL, and the Breakdown in Command daily didn’t even update. Still blank for killing ALL 3.

Posted by: MikeE.8267

MikeE.8267

I too got no loot after killing all 3 knights. What a waste of time.

Posted by: Eliandal.8735

Eliandal.8735

I assume you mean the assault knights. According to

Legendary Assault Knights will drop 5 Deluxe Gear Boxes and a chance at an Assault Knight Power Core, which can be used to color the Tempered Spinal Blades back item. Defeating all three knights within 6 minutes will award several masterwork items, a luck bonus, 1 Obsidian Shard, and 5 Blade Shards.

you should get five chests for killing such a boss. I only got those once however. The second time I got 3 Bags of Alliance Supplies and the third time nothing at all. It could be that you only get the chests once per day. I hope that the Power Cores are not restricted, however.

I think it is bugged. I started out with Red, killed red twice and got 5 chests both times, only got one Core though (It does say a chance at it, so that might be the random part) then killed Green, and again – got 5 chests, no core though. COntinued trying, and we zerged down Red/Green/Blue two more times – absolutely nothing from any of the 6 – not even white loot

*Edited to add I’ve killed perhaps 25 champs – and gotten loot from every one, it’s only the Knights that don’t drop anything (after the first three set of drops) The last Knights kill was after the daily reset as well FWIW

*Edited again to add 3 more kills (2 solo and one in a group) gold credit on all three, and no loot whatsoever.

Cuthache | Ranger
OTG!
Yak’s Bend!

(edited by Eliandal.8735)

Posted by: Esprit Dumort.3109

Esprit Dumort.3109

Same issue with the loot, out of three events only two Knights dropped loot chests. One event I got nothing despite getting credit for all three Knight kills.

:(

P.S. – Please increase core drop rate please

Jessamine [SNOW]
Gandara

(edited by Esprit Dumort.3109)

Posted by: Mortifer.2946

Mortifer.2946

still no chest after patch!!!!

Posted by: Neural.1824

Neural.1824

Killed 3 knights and got zero loot from any of them.

Expect Anet to fix this bug sometime the day after never.

Where are my gem sales? I want gem sales! Nerf EVERYTHING!