Battle in Tarir Bug

Battle in Tarir Bug

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Phoenix Jaydefire.2538

Phoenix Jaydefire.2538

This bug happened to me twice today. The map successfully completes the Battle in Tarir meta event, killing all the Octovines, but the meta event text states that, “An Exalted sacrificed itself to save Tarir from the Mordrem.” In addition, the meta event chest, which is supposed to give you 75 lumps of aurilium and 7 exalted keys for a win, only gives you 15 lumps of aurilium and 1 key for the failure, and also lowers your participation to 33%, no matter what it actually is.

I didn’t have the foresight to take a screenshot of the chest I received, but here’s one of my actual participation (113%), the meta event fail text, and yet, the grand exalted chests have spawned below Tarir, indicating we succeeded.

Please fix this. For people farming aurilium for Exalted or ascended weapons, losing 60 for half the meta events really does matter.

Attachments:

Battle in Tarir Bug

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Amurond.4590

Amurond.4590

Annoying bug.

Btw, I assume you’re tagging all 4 Octovines. You’ll notice the difference between your actual participation % and what the meta event chest says your participation is is 80% if so, i.e the 4 octovine events (gold = 20% each to participation) are not being registered properly by the rewards or the UI text.

Weird though, that all the doors underneath the city still open like a success.

~ The Server I Play On Is Better Than The Server You Play On ~
- Kudzu, Dreamer, Frostfang, Eternity, Flameseeker Prophecies ~
~Nevermore, HOPE, Moot, Incinerator, Meteorlogicus, Howler ~