Beat Chak Gerant but no Mistward Helm Casing

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Nocturnal.5023

Nocturnal.5023

I’ve managed to complete Chak Gerent meta earlier today(all 4 lanes killed boss) – but I was not rewarded with the Mistward Helm casing.

My guildie who was in the same party as me received it. Our map killed the boss in all 4 lanes.

I suspect it may be due to that I have alot of unopened chest(bottom right of screen).

I hope I can get the reward somehow as this boss is not easy! Been trying for weeks.

youtube.com/hungryasuras

Posted by: Nocturnal.5023

Nocturnal.5023

Attached is the achievement I received. The mastery point is only obtainable when you win the event from what I know.

Attachments:

youtube.com/hungryasuras

Posted by: Xion Soul.2371

Xion Soul.2371

It’s evidently RNG, someone else in my guild didn’t get it either. You have to do it again.

Posted by: Terra.8571

Terra.8571

I’ve managed to complete Chak Gerent meta earlier today(all 4 lanes killed boss) – but I was not rewarded with the Mistward Helm casing.

My guildie who was in the same party as me received it. Our map killed the boss in all 4 lanes.

I suspect it may be due to that I have alot of unopened chest(bottom right of screen).

I hope I can get the reward somehow as this boss is not easy! Been trying for weeks.

The mistward helm is from the chest (statue by Leyline Confluence Waypoint). It is not in any of the chests you get from the meta.

Long ago when I first killed the Gerent I didn’t loot the chest. It despawns after only a few minutes. So make sure you loot the chest by the waypoint. If you did loot the chest, then it’s now rng but I have not known anyone not to get the helm if they looted the chest and had the collection active.