Bechelor and Master of Baubles

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Luche Lenardon.4951

Luche Lenardon.4951

I’ve trouble finishing these archievements. I spent couple hours running in collecting them, check with Betty Baubles in the end to make sure I got all (and yes, she told me I got all the bauble) yet, at the end of the zones, after the bosses, I didn’t get these archievements at all. This was tried in infantile mode btw

I’m now trying to see if I have to play full-length of the world. (I chose zone on what happen above), maybe it’ll work….

(edited by Luche Lenardon.4951)

Posted by: Sidisen.2641

Sidisen.2641

I have the same problem too. Wasting a couple of lives in zone 3. I have filed a ticket for it, but I don’t think it will work. Will start over in a few hours.

I don’t think you have to play through a full world for the achievement

Sidisen was here…

Posted by: inubasiri.8745

inubasiri.8745

I tried Bachelor of Baubles in W1 with Dulfy’s guide and with Ayin Maiden’s vid in both infantile and normal modes and didn’t get it. Betty keeps telling me I missed some. I tried it 3 times total since April 1st. While it is possible I’ve missed some bauble somewhere, after the 3rd run, I’m confident that I haven’t.

(edited by inubasiri.8745)

Posted by: Crise.9401

Crise.9401

I tried Bachelor of Baubles in W1 with Dulfy’s guide and with Ayin Maiden’s vid in both infantile and normal modes and didn’t get it. Betty keeps telling me I missed some. I tried it 3 times total since April 1st. While it is possible I’ve missed some bauble somewhere, after the 3rd run, I’m confident that I haven’t.

I had the same thing happen once in W1 Z3, while wrapping up my missing achievements from last time SAB was around. It was infuriating. The bit where Moto’s Breath lies is pain to do, which is one reason I skipped doing the baubles the first time around, since I messed up and didn’t do it at the same time as I got that skill.

What I noticed is that the first time around I got one bauble with the whip and I am guessing that didn’t register or something… because the second time it worked fine (or I might have missed a random bauble but I doubt it).

Posted by: RosiesRed.1974

RosiesRed.1974

If at any time during your run your bauble purse is full when you activate a bauble to get it it doesn’t register towards your progress. I had to learn that the hard way. Dulfy’s guide does tell you that at the top, I just didn’t read it.

inubasiri.8745

If at any time during your run your bauble purse is full when you activate a bauble to get it it doesn’t register towards your progress. I had to learn that the hard way. Dulfy’s guide does tell you that at the top, I just didn’t read it.

That may have been the case, since I got the 750 capacity purse after attempting it. I’ll try it again soon and post the result here.

inubasiri.8745

Okay I can confirm that it was most likely caused by having the amount of baubles capped.