Belcher's Bluff progress reset

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: MaXi.3642

MaXi.3642

when it was accessible, i unlocked ALL skills by beating all masters of Om, even Polaquai… after patch introducing activity changes, my progress was reseted and now i dont have any skill unlocked and cant even beat Polaquai again anymore… how am i supposed to get achievment Flaunt it? i have 5/6 now and cant finish due to obvious bug :/

MaXi.3642

bump, no response

Posted by: StinVec.3621

StinVec.3621

It seems that some of the living world minigames have had their achievements reset when their events ended. Sanctum Sprint is all back to zero progress as well for me. I believe this achievement reset issue has been discussed before, but I have not searched for those discussions yet…just sounds vaguely familiar as having seen threads on it once.

| [“I’d really like this…” — Resource for Gifting Strangers] |
| [Free Ports For All “Not So Secret” JP Needs (and 1st Try Dive Tips)] |
| [Classic Thread: “all is vain”] |

Posted by: Durian.5419

Durian.5419

You can buy a Belcher’s Bluff table from most vendors that sell alcohol. Then you can play with friends or people in Lion’s Arch to get the achievements again.

Takkek Twicechosen, bone-collecting ranger of Plague[SICK]

MaXi.3642

You can buy a Belcher’s Bluff table from most vendors that sell alcohol. Then you can play with friends or people in Lion’s Arch to get the achievements again.

thats not a solution… there are achievments tied to defeating bosses and it includes Polaquai and use of his skill after it… and thats what cant be done atm… thats my problem… or is there a way how to find him?

EDIT: im not sure what happened, but i tryied to play Belchers Bluff now and i have unlocked all skills as i should have, so it looks like its fixed

EDIT2: maybe the progress is binded with character, even when achievments are account wide… so it could be my fault, im not sure on which character i looked when i posted it :/

(edited by MaXi.3642)